An Unexpected Visitor

Sister-in-law Fan took Qingdai up to the second floor and pushed her into one of the rooms.

Qing Dai staggered in, and before she had time to look at the furnishings in the room, Sister-in-law Fan pulled out the towel from her mouth.

"Since you have come to my territory, I advise you to be more obedient, otherwise you will be the one who suffers." Sister-in-law Fan threw the towel in her hand aside, adding a bit of gloom to her friendly oval face. Ruthlessly, he gently stretched out his fingers and pinched her small and white chin.

The cold and slippery touch on her chin gave her goosebumps all over her body. Qing Dai lowered her eyes to prevent her from seeing the emotion in her eyes. She seemed to be struggling a bit before she said in a low voice: "Sister-in-law knows too. , the servant has been kicked out by the Marquis Mansion, if there is no shelter for the servant in most of the land today, what can the servant do?" Speaking of the emotion, two lines of tears slipped from the corners of her eyes and fell down her delicate face , dripping on the soft blanket in the room.

Sister-in-law Fan looked back and forth at the crying girl, as if she was judging the credibility of her words. After about half a stick of incense, Sister-in-law Fan knocked on the table in the room. Just about to speak, the door A low voice from the little maid came from outside.

"Sister-in-law Fan, there is a distinguished guest here." Sister-in

-law Fan paused, glanced at Qingdai, who seemed to be still immersed in sadness with her downcast eyes, and said coldly, "Stay here honestly." After finishing speaking, she Then he turned around and left the door, and told the little maid at the door to watch the people inside.

After Mrs. Fan left the room, Qing Dai immediately pressed the messenger bee on her earlobe, and said in a low voice, "Follow Mrs. Fan."

After about a cup of tea, she heard the sound of the messenger bee opening the door, and then It was Mrs. Fan's laughing voice.

"This is Young Master Jinyan from Yang's Mansion, is

n't he? This talent looks handsome and coquettish..." Sister-in-law Fan was interrupted by a male voice before she could finish her sentence.

"Not much to say."

Qing Dai frowned, Yang Mansion, would you like to say, Young Master?

After a short period of silence, it was Mrs. Fan's cautious voice, "Then, why are you here?"

"...My lord will be here tonight. Go find a girl, and make sure your lord is here tonight... "

The male voice didn't finish the following words, and it was replaced by Sister-in-Law Fan's sudden voice, "Oh, it's the Prime Minister. I understand. Please don't worry, Your Excellency will settle this matter!"

"Yes," the male voice muffled. The ground responded, and suddenly said: "Call the girls in your building, I will choose them myself."

"Okay, I will call them here."

Then there was a messy pace, Qing Dai knelt and sat in the room In the middle, I was a little dazed, Yang Mansion, Prime Minister, is it such a coincidence?

Before she could think about it, the door of the room was pushed open. Sister-in-law Fan glanced at the girl inside, struggled for a while, and finally said: "Dress up her, and bring her with me later." It is said that Prime Minister Yang was very Difficult to deal with, more types of women may have more hope, such a rare opportunity to hook up with a nobleman, she will not let go of a chance.

After Sister-in-law Fan's words fell, two little maids came in from the door, put Qingdai in front of the dressing table, dressed her up, and changed her into a light green smoked gauze spring dress before leading her out. room.

After going up the stairs, I bypassed several corridors, and arrived at the door of a room. There were already several women in different styles standing outside the door.

After waiting outside the door for a while, Sister-in-Law Fan came, looked around at the women first, then knocked on the door, and after getting a response from inside, she led the women outside with a smile on her face. up.

Qingdai walked in the last, with her head slightly lowered, intently looking at the flower and bird embroidery on the skirt.

This room was much larger than the room she just stayed in, and the furniture was obviously much more exquisite and expensive. A group of people stood in the center of the room, facing a table and a chair.

She raised her eyes slightly, and her gaze touched the young man sitting in front of a table, and she immediately retracted it, watching her nose and nose and heart.

Jinyan raised his eyes and looked at the women in this row from left to right. The women who met his gaze were either flirting boldly, smiling mischievously, or lowering their eyes shyly. Only the girl standing at the end stared at the ground with lowered eyes motionless, her clean and delicate oval face was pointed, and the slightly drooping eye tails had a somewhat charming appearance.

"It's just her."

When the young man pointed at her, Qing Dai still couldn't believe it, she made her bet right, thinking that this young man from the Yang family would not like a dusty woman.

Sister-in-law Fan was taken aback for a moment, and quickly realized, "Okay, don't worry, young master, this matter will be settled for you." Afterwards

, Qing Dai was taken away by a few maidservants, and she was replaced by a new one. A bigger room was opened, and a large bucket of hot water was carried for her to bathe and change clothes.

After she was picked on, Sister-in-Law Fan's guard against her became even deeper, and she had to be guarded every step of the way even when she was taking a bath. But Qingdai has no thoughts of running away for the time being, for her, this is a golden opportunity to meet Yang Wei. She has been kicked out by the Hou Mansion, Wei Yuan's mission is still unknown, so she can only start from Yang Wei.

The two little maids took off her clothes and helped her into the bathtub. One of them gently wiped her face with a wet towel, while the other let her hair loose.

Qingdai was not used to being served by others for the first time in her two lives, and when she was done cleaning up, a maid held a light green dress and prepared to change it for her.

Qing Dai took a look, her upper body was double-breasted, but the neckline was very low. It is estimated that if she bent down a little, people could see the scenery inside clearly, not to mention that the skirt is made of tulle, it is faintly visible on the body, it is better not to wear it .

She frowned, instinctively thinking that the unfeminine Prime Minister Yang would not like such an appearance, and said softly: "Change to another." The maid named Ling Lan who was

holding the dress raised her eyes timidly. She glanced at it, then turned around without saying a word, and found several sets of clothes in the cage in this room for her to choose from.

Naturally, the clothes in the brothel were not particularly conservative. Qing Dai reluctantly chose a set of apricot white chrysanthemum embroidered trim skirt, with creamy white embroidered bird tube top and smoke green gauze dress. When she put it on, a large expanse of fair and delicate skin was revealed on her chest. But it's not transparent anymore.

Seeing that Qing Dai was dressed obediently, the two servant girls were slightly relieved, and brought her to the dressing table.

Qing Dai sat down on the high stool, and when she raised her head, she froze.