Three Women In One Play

"Forgive me, my servant..." She seemed to be terrified of wasting a piece of precious rice paper, and was about to put down her pen, but before she could raise her hand, the man grabbed her.

The touch of her wrist was warmer than jade, Wei Yuan's thick calloused palm, which was used to holding swords, slid down, and Xu Xu held her soft and small hand.

"What are you panicking about? I'll teach you." The man's deep and heavy voice sounded behind her ears, and what followed her was the faint scent of his body.

Wei Yuan put one hand on the table, and the other hand held the girl's white hand and wrote on the rice paper stroke by stroke. This posture made him hold her whole in front of him. It was found that she was pitifully thin, and her whole body was not half as wide as his.

In the future, she must be allowed to eat more meat, otherwise it will be misunderstood that the Hou Fu abused a little maid.

"Master Hou, the old lady sent someone to call you over—" Wei Yong had long been accustomed to coming in directly when Lord Hou was in the study without passing a pass. At the door, he was too embarrassed to enter or retreat.

The hand that had been nestling in his palm like a well-behaved rabbit shrank back as if frightened, and the body in his arms trembled uncomfortably. Wei Yuan let go of her hand and asked with a normal expression. Said: "What's the matter."

Wei Yong's expression was a little embarrassed, and Wei Yuan roughly guessed what his mother was talking about, and a faint tiredness came from his heart. He glanced back at the shy girl who had come out from behind the table and was obediently standing in front of the table, the restlessness in his heart seemed to calm down a little.

"Practice your handwriting well here." He paused, turned around and left the girl who had sent him off, and then said, "Wait for me to come back." Before

stepping into Mrs. Wei's yard, Wei Yuan Frowning, no matter what work the servants in the yard are doing, they all look cautious.

The closer to Mrs. Wei's main room, the more silent and oppressive the atmosphere was, and the maidservants who passed by the corridor did not dare to make a sound of footsteps. Wei Yuan strode to the door, and already heard the aggressive voice of Mrs. Wei inside, and the sobbing sound of the woman. His foot paused as he crossed the threshold, he didn't want to go in, he just had to.

"Master Hou is here." The two maids guarding the door saw him and hurriedly reported to the house.

There was a moment of silence in the room, and then the sound of the woman whimpering and the old woman slapping her legs and moaning grew louder.

When Wei Yuan walked into the house, the first thing he saw was a bowl of thick black medicinal soup spilled on the ground. The blue and white porcelain bowl had been broken into several petals, and the medicinal soup mixed with the dregs flowed all over the floor. But no one came to clean it up.

Mrs. Wei leaned on the beauty couch, patted her thighs and shook her head, moaning endlessly, while Mrs. Xiao Lin, who was sitting next to her, caressed her back anxiously and comforted her repeatedly.

Sitting on the embroidered stool in front of the beauty's couch, Mrs. Su was covering her face with a handkerchief and weeping, tears streaming down like a dead father.

Wei Yuan cursed his father-in-law unkindly.

"What happened?" Wei Yuan glanced around and landed on Su Shi's face.

It's just that Mrs. Su was crying so hard at this moment that she didn't catch her husband's wink accurately, so the loyal maid Chen Xiang who stood behind her immediately took it and started to complain.

"Master Hou, Madam brought the soup to the old lady. The old lady probably slipped the soup and knocked it on the ground. She misunderstood Madam and reprimanded Madam for not being the mistress of the Marquis Mansion." Chen Xiang has a calm personality and is very artistic in speaking. Mrs. Wei originally scolded Mrs. Su for being unfilial, but Mrs. Su cannot bear the accusation of being a junior.

"Bah - you ghost girl knows about Hu, it's clearly that Mrs. Su didn't want to serve me, an old lady who was half buried in the earth, so she deliberately splashed the soup!" Old lady Wei straightened up, her eyes widened. , the full-spirited appearance doesn't look like a person half buried in the ground.

Xiao Lin who was beside her believed it was true, and threw tears into Mrs. Wei's arms, sobbing and crying: "Auntie, don't say that, Huier will take care of you, and you will live a long life!"

Mrs. Wei turned her head and began to have a deep affection with Xiao Lin's aunt and nephew. She stroked her twitching back and sighed: "Hui'er is still filial. If you want me to say, the mistress of the Hou Mansion should be as humble and submissive as Hui'er." "

Madam's trivial matters are complicated. When I heard that the old lady was ill, I didn't even bother to take lunch, so I rushed to take care of the old lady. The lady is a pure and filial person, but I don't want to be misunderstood by the old lady." Chen Xiang lowered her eyelids and said methodically.

"The mistress of a house can't even manage housekeeping, why don't you leave it to me, an old woman." Mrs. Wei snorted, and looked at Su Shi with eyes hanging.

Chen Xiang choked, and Su Clan stopped crying, but he didn't make any excuses but cried even louder.

Originally, it was Xiao Lin who used this trick, and now it has developed into Su Shi who also uses this trick. As a result, every time there is a dispute, what never stops in his ears is the cry of a woman.

"Why are you crying! It's like mourning, I'm not dead yet!"

"Ah... Auntie, don't be angry, it will be better if the condition gets worse... Woooo..." For

a moment, the woman mourned Mixed with the shrill crying, it caused Wei Yuan's forehead to ache, as if a tendon on his forehead was about to burst.

"Enough!" The

man's shout interrupted the farce, and the three women were frightened to stop, staring at him blankly.

Wei Yuan rubbed his forehead distractedly, and the good mood he had just had in the study disappeared without a trace, "That's the end of this matter—"

"Yuan'er?" Madam Wei called out dissatisfied.

"Mother, stop making trouble." Wei Yuan took a deep look at Mrs. Wei, she was stunned by him for a rare moment, and she became quiet.

Su's heart was overjoyed, and she couldn't help but look at the tall and handsome man.

It's just that Wei Yuan didn't look at her, and lightly ordered the servant girl to clean up the soup and medicine on the ground, then turned and left.

Su Clan almost tore the handkerchief in her hand, looked at the man's hurried back, and bit her lower lip.

Wei Yuan walked quickly to the study room, pushed the door open, and the first thing he saw was the girl standing in front of the dragon door frame with his robe hanging on it, her white and tender fingers brushed across his clothes like stroking a treasure. Then the little fair face moved closer to the robe, the moist eyes were slightly dozed, and the small nose moved, as if sniffing the scent left on it.

"You, what are you doing!" Wei Yuan felt a dryness rushing straight to his face, and at the same time, there was a trace of sweetness in his heart, as if he had tasted the freshly fried golden silk rolls, a trace of All are sweet.

The girl trembled in fright from his majestic voice, and her knees were about to bend, but Wei Yuan grabbed her wrist first, preventing her from kneeling down.