Hard As A Rock

When Qingdai, who was soaking in the lake water, looked back and found that Yang Wei had gone far away, she felt that the lake water was getting colder, and her heart was completely cold from inside to outside.

Since she was kicked out by Yang Wei in Yang Wei's courtyard that day, she hasn't seen Yang Wei for more than ten days. Seeing that the day of returning to Beijing is approaching, she didn't want to give up easily. feast. She learned from the messenger bee staying in the hall that Yang Wei had left the banquet early to go to the waterside pavilion, she avoided the palace people all the way to the waterside pavilion, but she didn't expect that not only did she get nothing, but she also suffered a lot of crimes for nothing.

After dragging her wet body and climbing ashore exhaustedly, she picked up a branch at random, and frightenedly brushed aside the grass in front of her, while walking quickly towards Wei Yuan's yard.

A cool lake breeze blew by, she shivered, and suddenly found a blue and black snake lying on the grass to the right, its blue eyes were green under the night. She bit her tongue to suppress the screaming, covered her beating heart, and carefully walked around the snake that spit out the letter.

When she hid all the way and returned to the room covered in cold sweat, a sense of grievance suddenly rose up as if she didn't realize it.

She is just an ordinary girl, but now she is doing things she is not good at in order to survive in this strange dynasty

. But he didn't even have the time to wipe it off. While letting it fall, he quickly changed out of his soaked clothes, put on the maid's clothes of the Hou Mansion, hurriedly wiped his wet hair half dry, and tied it up again.

She threw the wet clothes into the copper basin angrily, and cursed in her heart, Yang Wei is really a stone in a cesspit, it is smelly and hard, and her teeth are about to pop!

After punching the wet clothes a few times, Qing Dai realized that she had scolded herself too, and rubbed the clothes in her hands a few times angrily before calming down.

She wiped her reddish eyes vigorously with her sleeve, it was useless to blame herself and be sad, life had to go on.

The remaining days on the system panel dropped to double digits again. Since Yang Wei couldn't get through that way, he could only...

Faint movements and voices came from outside the courtyard gate, and she stuffed the copper plate with clothes under the bed , licked the temple hair on his forehead, clenched his palms tightly, then turned and walked outside.

After walking into the yard, he saw Wei Yong holding a wind lantern, and the man walking half a step in front of him was tall and tall, with a stern and handsome face that was a little colder under the dim light. .

After being repeatedly toasted by several colleagues at the banquet, Wei Yuan had no choice but to drink a few more glasses, and he was already a little drunk. At this time, he raised his head and saw the handsome girl standing under the eaves looking up at him, and unconsciously speeded up. Stepped in.

After both of them walked in, Wei Yong closed the door with a wink and stood aside to guard.

Qing Dai followed Wei Yuan into the east wing, saw him standing in the room looking at her, silently walked forward with her head down, and took off the outer robe for him.

The girl's white and small face was close at hand, and the reddish eye ends were as conspicuous as red cherry on the snow.

The rough fingertips lightly brushed the corners of her eyes, and the man's voice was deep and mellow, as if he was spraying out a slightly drunk breath, "Crying?

" Suddenly, she turned around and took a veil soaked in warm water, and gently wiped his face, "Go back to Lord Marquis, this servant is not crying."

She raised her face, and pressed her delicate fingers against his cheek with a soft cloth, It made him see her expression more clearly, with a slight melancholy in her eyes. He frowned, feeling an unspeakable hotness in his heart.

"You should be clear, even if I take you to a banquet tonight, you can only stand behind me..."

"No."

The fingertips as delicate as shallots suddenly brushed his thin lips, she seemed annoyed His own slip of the tongue, lowered his eyes, "No, Lord Hou."

"How is that?" He frowned even more tightly, and simply grabbed the white jade-like wrist that had been dangling under his eyes, making him uneasy.

The cherry-pink lips were bitten with deep red marks by her white teeth. She opened her mouth slightly and closed it again. Just when he was about to get impatient, the girl's thin voice sounded, "...Hou Ye still despises slaves Have you stayed in that place before?"

"Why do you still say such

things—" "After that, Master Hou has never touched a finger of a servant!" The girl seemed to be determined, she closed her eyes tightly, and she was as long as a crow Chi Chi's eyelashes fluttered under his eyelids, and his voice was filled with desolation, which made Wei Yuan startled.

After a silence, the man finally spoke.

"It's not that I don't touch you, it's that you don't want to."

She opened her eyes abruptly, her eager eyes were full of eagerness, she shook her head, and said incoherently: "No, no, slave girl It's because I don't want to... the servant is willing, just, just—" The

generous palm patted her thin back, and Wei Yuan's heart was full of anticipation, and he said solemnly: "You say, I'll listen."

She took a breath, "At first, this servant thought that this servant was just a duckweed-like servant. If she was pregnant with Lord Marquis's child... this servant could not bear the fact that he had a child behind his back for the rest of his life..." The girl looked desolate and looked at her carefully. Shiro's fingers tightly grasped the corner of the man's sleeve as if inadvertently.

Wei Yuan has been married and took concubines for many years, and the Hou's mansion has never had a son or a half daughter, and the soup for the housekeeper has long since stopped. He didn't expect her to have such thoughts, he was stunned for a moment, his heart was touched, and he said in a low voice: "My own child, I will feel sorry for myself, you don't have to worry about it."

She raised her head, her smooth and tender skin was like a shelled egg under the night light, her beautiful melon-seeded face and small pointed chin were lovely, and only him was filled in her full eyes. Cherry's small mouth

uttered bold words that made the man's blood boil: "Master Hou is right, so this servant understands. This servant wants to serve Master Hou." He found that hand trembling slightly, slowly pinched her skirt, and gently pulled it open.

Under the pink coat is a snow-white inner coat, the innermost layer is a touch of bright yellow, and on top of that light yellow is a creamy snowdrift that makes one's breath stagnate.

"Master Hou, if you don't dislike your servant, then touch your servant. If you dislike her, your servant will never appear in front of you again." The

soft and sweet voice was a little seductive, but Wei Yuan could only see what was in front of him. The person's slender and fair neck, and the delicate collarbone and tender white twin peaks hidden in the placket in the past.