Making Things Difficult

"This tea is too strong, make another pot." Su slammed the tea cup in his hand on the nanmu table, and glanced at the girl standing beside him with a cold expression.

Qing Dai, who had recovered from her injuries and returned to work, immediately stepped forward and changed a pot of tea for Mrs. Su.

Only Su Shi was still dissatisfied, seeing that her eyebrows were not eyebrows, her eyes were not eyes, and in just one morning's effort to say hello, Qingdai was tossed for nearly an hour. Sometimes she was asked to serve tea and pour water, and sometimes she was asked to stand in front of him and set the rules, and later he said that he wanted to get some fresh flowers to decorate the house, and asked her to pick some lilacs in the back garden.

Qingdai's wound has just healed, her body is still weak, being handled by Su Shi up and down like this, the sweat on her back has already soaked her underwear, even her legs are trembling slightly.

It's just that she endured it without saying a word, no matter how embarrassing Su's request was, she completed it one by one.

Su's attack was within her expectation, it just so happened that Wei Yuan was not in the mansion after taking the emperor's order to Yanshan near the capital to suppress the bandits, and Wei Yuan never came to her room during the days when she was recuperating. .

Losing the favor of the hostess and offending the hostess severely, one can imagine her life these days.

"Miss Qingdai, the old lady calls you over."

Su Shi let her out with great difficulty. As soon as she left the courtyard, Qingdai ran into an old woman with a round face and a smile. She recognized it was Wei. Nanny Lin next to the old lady.

Qing Dai didn't dare to neglect, she greeted Nanny Lin and followed Nanny Lin to Mrs. Wei's courtyard.

Qing Dai originally came out of the old lady's courtyard, and she was trained by Nanny Lin. She glanced sideways at the young girl's beautiful side face, and thought of the few words she heard in the old lady's courtyard just now. Unable to bear it, she finally said in a low voice: "Miss Qingdai, no matter what happens later, just bear with it."

Qing Dai's heart skipped a beat, Mrs. Wei had nothing good to do with her, she turned her back and sincerely thanked Nanny Lin for her kindness, feeling heavy in her heart.

Mrs. Wei is the master, she has to endure even if she doesn't want to.

Qingdai can only hope that the road leading to Wanfuyuan will be longer and longer, and it is best not to come to an end forever.

Wanfuyuan stands under the dazzling sunlight, and the tiles on the eaves are so bright that the dark door of Wanfuyuan looks like a beast with its mouth wide open.

Qing Dai stabilized her mind, followed behind Nanny Lin, and walked into the Wanfu Yuan with very light steps.

Nanny Lin led her around the main hall, and walked to the door of the separated east wing. Qingdai had already heard Xiao Lin's melodious and funny voice inside, as well as Mrs. Wei's hearty laughter.

"Old lady, Qingdai is here." Nanny Lin stood at the door and announced softly through the curtain.

The room was quiet for a moment, and it took a long time for Qingdai to hear Mrs. Wei's extremely calm voice: "Come in."

She grabbed her sleeves, walked in steadily, and walked down to the two people in the room in an orderly manner, " Qingdai met the old lady, Aunt Lin."

Old lady Wei was leaning on the beauty couch in the room, and standing behind her was Mrs. Xiao Lin who was kneading her shoulders. Kobayashi's petal-like pink lips were slightly curved, looking at the slender and white swan-like neck of the girl in front of her, but there was no trace of a smile in her dark eyes.

"Hmm." Keeping Qingdai in a half-squatting position for about half an hour, Mrs. Wei finally asked her to get up. Seeing the girl whose calves were trembling slightly, she coughed lightly, "You girl, although I have already put you I gave it to Lord Hou, as long as you went out from my side, why did you go to Lord Hou and you didn't come back to see me."

After saying these words, Qing Dai's forehead became a little sweaty, and she lowered her eyes, neither Flattering and not alienated, he said: "The servants are afraid of disturbing the old lady's peace, so they dare not disturb the old lady from time to time."

"Look at what you said, I'm too pure, and I just like that young and tender girl." Mrs. Wei suddenly changed the subject, "Even Master Hou likes you too." After the words fell, her expression changed. turned into disgust.

Facing Mrs. Shangwei's eyes as if looking at a mortal thing, the hairs on Qingdai's body stood up, and the cold war wave after wave.

"The old lady thinks that our group of old people are not good-looking enough." Madam Lin, who was standing on the other side of old lady Wei, interjected at the right time, the stagnant atmosphere eased a little, and old lady Wei's expression softened a little.

"Qingdai, Auntie misses you, hurry up and toast Auntie with a cup of tea." Xiao Lin suddenly smiled coquettishly, holding a handkerchief to lightly cover her cherry mouth, her eyes bent into crescent moons.

She didn't know what they were thinking, there would be no good intentions on the left and right, Qing Dai poured a cup of hot tea in silence, looked at the undulating tea stems on the green tea soup, took the tea cup and offered it to Mrs. Wei.

"Wow--" The

scalding hot tea was poured on the back of the girl's tender and jade-like hands, instantly scalding a red mark on the porcelain-white and flawless skin.

"How do you serve people?! How come you can't even serve a cup of tea!"

The tea bowl inlaid with gold thread and painted with lotus flowers hit the thick velvet blanket, making a muffled sound, as if it was ruthlessly hitting someone's heart. With a knock, it seemed that the boot that was hanging high in her heart finally fell down.

"Forgive me, old lady... This servant's hands trembled, and she didn't hold the teacup firmly." Qing Dai knelt on the ground, pleading guilty in a trembling voice of fear and fear, the back of her hand was in burning pain.

When Qing Dai's voice fell to the ground, there was a lifeless silence in the room, so quiet that she could hear the unsteady heartbeat in her chest. Out of the corner of her eye, there are two pairs of exquisite and luxurious embroidered shoes, one pair is light brown with blessing patterns, the other pair is light pink, with a few little finger-sized pearls hanging on the toe. The pair of pink embroidered shoes rolled lightly on the ground, and at the same moment, Mrs. Wei's slightly gloomy voice broke the silence in the room, "Since you can't even do this little thing well, if Master Hou is scalded by you What should I do?" She glanced at the girl kneeling on the ground, her eyes were like looking at an ant, and said word by word: "We don't need such a stupid slave in the Marquis." It was as if a thunderbolt shot straight from her sky cap She was split in two, Qing Dai suddenly raised her head, but she happened to meet the woman's tender and affectionate eyes. Those eyes were like gentle black pearls, but Qing Dai, who was stared at by her, once again felt the coldness of being entangled by a poisonous cobra. She caught the smile on the corner of Xiao Lin's lips and disappeared, and then she She opened her mouth softly: "Auntie, this is not appropriate. Miss Qingdai is deeply loved by Master Hou, and she is also his savior. If Master Hou knows, Auntie, you..." After Da Shan passed away one after another, what Mrs. Wei hated the most was that someone challenged her authority in this mansion, and it was Xiao Lin's words that made her think of driving Qing Dai out of the mansion.

Although she didn't see the incident between Cui Hong and Li Liang with her own eyes, she also has a lot of eyeliner in this mansion, which is enough for her to piece together a scene where the little goblin seduces the male master and the mistress' face in public. Although Mrs. Wei has been fighting openly and secretly with Su Shi for many years, and she doesn't want to see Su Shi very much, only Xiao Lin's words woke her up. This girl holds a lot of weight in his son's mind, and she has also taken the title of a lifesaver. If in the future, she takes advantage of her son's favor and holds her son... Thinking of his son who might be against him because of this lowly girl, Mrs. Wei... He couldn't sit still for a moment, wishing she could disappear in front of Wei Yuan immediately. "I'm the mother of Lord Hou! I'm the master of the Hou Mansion, so I can't deal with a stupid servant!" Mrs. Wei slapped the coffee table hard, pointing her finger at Qing Dai below, "Here I kicked her out of the house!"