201 - 205

Chapter 201: Entering the palace (Part 1)

After Jiang Shaojun came out of the imperial study, he waved his hand and summoned Yuan Qi, the commander of the palace's secret guards who was waiting in the dark, to come to him.

"Find a reason so that Qiu Mingliang and Wei Yuan can't get away."

Yuan Qi was stunned. He was stunned for the first time after hearing the master's order. Before he could ask another question, the yellow figure of Daoming had already left the hall. The white marble stairs in front of him strode far away, although the steps were steady, there was a faint sense of urgency.

Yuan Qi had no choice but to bite the bullet and fulfill his master's orders, while muttering to himself that his master became the queen regent, and the orders became more and more weird.

On the other hand, Shen Xing was also secretly complaining about the master's order, and when he received the news sent back by the people who followed Jiang Shaojun's whereabouts, he immediately sent it to Yang Wei's case without stopping.

The note with a few small characters was rolled into a small roll and placed in the bamboo slip. The slender fingers unfolded it, and the content on it was very concise.

The king went out of the palace and went straight out of the city.

He immediately got up, let Shen Xing prepare the horse with a serious face, turned on the horseback and drove to the Zhuangzi in the suburbs of Beijing.

Along the way, he galloped fast while suppressing his heart, and the quiet and simple Zhuangzi at the end of his vision gradually enlarged in his eyes, and a group of well-armored Jinwu Guards standing in front of Zhuangzi made him feel terrified.

"Your Highness!" Before getting off the horse in time, Yang Wei lowered his voice and shouted.

On the opposite side was Manager Zhuangzi, who was sweating profusely under his threats. Jiang Shaojun turned his head coldly when he heard the sound behind him.

The man on the horse was dressed in a plain blue shirt, with a straight figure and a handsome and dignified face. When the horse's hooves approached, he stepped on the stirrups and got off the horse in a hurry without waiting for the horse to stop. After landing, whether it was in the Golden Luan Hall or in the Imperial Study Room, the hair crown that was meticulously tied up was a little crooked, and she walked straight in front of him.

"Your Majesty Yang didn't enter the palace to teach His Majesty's studies, but instead came here on horseback. What's the purpose?" Jiang Shaojun's cold and sharp gaze, which implied coercion, was fixed on his face, like the ice layer on the top of a snow mountain that has not melted for years, his jaw tightened .

Yang Wei silently calmed down the chaotic atmosphere of the bumping and galloping all the way, and his tone was business-like and serious, "Your Highness, I need to discuss with you some important political matters." After looking at his forehead for a moment, he turned his eyes lightly, "Gu will discuss political affairs with Master Yang later." He looked at Guanshi Wang again with a cold look in his eyes, "At this moment, Gu must first carry out His Majesty's orders and take the princess into the palace to have an audience. Your Majesty."

The Jinwu guards who surrounded the gate of the village and confronted Zhuangzi's guards took a step forward in unison, their faces expressionless, their armor rubbing against each other, and their momentum was like a rainbow.

"Your Highness, Huizhou is experiencing continuous heavy rain, the water level of the Yangtze River is skyrocketing, and the dykes in Pengxian County are the weakest. You need to decide whether to reinforce them or flood the fields?"