Viewpoint

The girl is wearing a moon-white double-breasted top, and her lower body is a twelve-piece pleated skirt of bluegrass-colored tulle. The skirt dances with the mountain wind, and against her picturesque and delicate eyebrows, she looks like a light and beautiful elf in the mountains.

Qing Dai didn't seem to see his face as black as the bottom of a pot, facing Yang Wei's almost devouring gaze, she stepped into the pavilion and said in a clear voice: "The 'ji' in Mr. Wang's words is not absolutely empty. It doesn't mean 'everything', but 'everything' or, in other words, 'a wonderful existence in a vacuum'."

As soon as she finished speaking, she noticed that Yang Wei looked at her differently, no longer looking at a troublesome expression .

"The so-called 'Ji' refers to the metaphysical Tao of all things before they are alive, that is, 'Tai Chi, the birth of Liangyi'. Mr. Wang can only reveal this kind of insight by breaking down the true meaning of 'All things are one'."

Yang Wei's eyes suddenly burned It was frighteningly bright, and made his handsome face even more eye-catching. He rushed to the old man in Taoist robes sitting opposite him and said, "In that case, you can explain this.

" The beginning. There is, and it is called the mother of all things. These two come from the same place but have different names, and they are both called Xuan. Mystery is also mysterious, the gate of all wonders. When one does not see this flower, this flower may or may not exist, but when one looks at this flower Only then can it be clear whether this flower exists or not. It is like two parallel worlds. In this world, this flower does not exist, but in the other world, it does exist."

"According to what you said, this world exists ." Two parallel worlds, and different things happening?" Yang Wei had already stood up, his eyes seemed to be burning with fire, which was the complete opposite of his previous cold attitude towards her.

"Perhaps there are not only two worlds, but every person in this world, or every kind of life, will produce different results when making a choice and affect this world, so there is a great world." Qing Dai Finally, she came to the pavilion and stood in front of him. Guazi had a confident smile on her face, and her bright black pupils reflected the fine sunlight, sweeping away her previous cowardice.

Yang Wei looked at her deeply, and asked relentlessly, "Don't you think your remarks are absurd? According to what you said, there are countless you and me in this vast world?

" The messenger bee in the place where the branches parted was sending intermittent voices towards her, Wei Yong anxiously looked for the voice calling her, and half of the voices hurriedly said that they were going to find Lord Hou.

Qingdai's smile did not change, her voice became clearer and more pleasant, "Master Yang also read "The Story of Peach Blossom Spring", after the fisherman came out of the undisturbed Peach Blossom Spring like a fairyland, he went to look for it again, but he never found it until his death. The entrance that I entered by mistake that day." She paused, lowered her eyes to caress the tender petals of a wild chrysanthemum in her hand, smiled lowly, and continued: "Is that one of the worlds? Or is it just a fisherman's? A big dream? These future generations will not know, but how can ordinary people see other parallel worlds in it? Just can't perceive it, so should we deny its non-existence?"

The voice from the messenger bee also Returning to the quietness of the woods, but Qingdai knew that they must be looking for Wei Yuan to rescue the soldiers, and there was not much time left for her.

Yang Wei was silent for a long while, and when he raised his head again, his eyes were astonishingly bright looking at her.

"You also think that there is such a possibility, then, 'gossip derives all things, gossip determines good and bad' is only one of the thousands of possibilities? Is this a reconciliation?" The

noisy human voice has been faintly heard in the ear With a voice, Qing Dai smiled at him softly, the dazzling sunlight danced on the corners of her soft lips through the gaps between the branches and leaves, and she was bathed in the thin mist in the forest, feeling inexplicably fairy-like, as if In the next moment, I will ride the wind and go away.

And she really went, she turned around with a smile, the light pink tulle skirt flew up, and disappeared into the mountains and forests in the blink of an eye, leaving only a faint sentence, "I should go, next time I will talk to Master Yang again." Discuss."

She came suddenly and left in a leisurely manner, and Yang Wei didn't realize it for a while, he just chewed on the few words she said in the discussion, and fell silent.

The old man, who remained silent like a background board from beginning to end, just smiled and took a deep look at his meditating student.

There is a saying that Mo Yan goes down the mountain without difficulty, the way down the mountain is more difficult than up the mountain, but Qing Dai doesn't care about the pain of the rocks on her feet wearing soft-soled embroidered shoes, she almost trots down the mountain.

It wasn't until the person looking for her at the foot of the mountain came into her sight that she gradually slowed down and lowered her head to check her clothes. Only the hem of the skirt was covered with dust. She fiddled with the neatly combed bun to make the hair loose, then adjusted the expression on her face, and shouted: "Half branch? Half branch? Wei Yong? Where are you?"

As she approached The people at the bottom of the mountain also heard her voice, and their expressions were overjoyed, and Banzhi, who looked worried, immediately replied loudly: "Auntie! The servant is here!

" Hearing the movement here, I was worried and impatient and wished to turn Tai An Guan over, and I hurried to the bluestone road at the foot of the mountain.

When he saw the girl with a messy bun running down in a panic, he already had a serious face and was about to reprimand her. But as soon as she saw him, she threw herself into his arms like a baby swallow throwing herself into the forest, as if she saw the only one to rely on, her two little hands tightly grasped the fabric of his back, and her beautiful face was eye-catching. With pity and fear, the voice with a crying voice was as weak as a milk cat, "Master...there is a snake...has been chasing this servant...the servant is so scared..." The

girl in her arms was limp and boneless, still Trembling slightly, she was so petite that it aroused pity. Just now when he learned that she was gone, his mind went blank for a moment, and then he mechanically arranged all the people he brought to find her. On the surface, he was still calm and calm, only Wei Yuan knew how much he had. Panic.

After seeing her, he made up his mind to give her a good reprimand, but when she threw herself into his arms and he hugged the soft body in his arms, his high-hanging heart finally fell. After all, the words of reprimand were not uttered, and finally turned into a sentence as low as a sigh.

"Go home, don't run around next time."