51 - 60

Chapter 51: Good Calculation (Part 1)

Nanny Lu has been serving Mrs. Su all her life, and she also watched Su grow up, from a pink and white dumpling to a cute and cute girl. When he was in the Su family, who didn't spoil the youngest daughter, but now that Fang was twenty years old, he had a gloomy and vicious look on his face due to the deep housework.

"Ma'am, it's just an object that can breathe. Lord Hou is so young that he has such a pregnant woman, so he will take care of it." Nanny Lu was bitter, but she could only persuade her in a gentle voice .

Unexpectedly, Su's expression became even more ferocious after hearing her words, and viciously threw the crumbled handkerchief in his hand on the table, his back teeth were grinding, "Yes! That's the reason! She wants to Follow Lord Hou to the northern border, after going there for many years, and then get a few-year-old eldest son to come back to the mansion, then there is no place for me in this manor!"

After speaking, his tone became more and more angry, as if he had seen it with his own eyes. I saw Wei Yuan hugging the woman's slender waist and leading a little boy home.

Nanny Lu was speechless for a moment, and she never thought that Su Shi's association ability was so outstanding, and she was trying to persuade her again, when she suddenly heard her sneer.

"It's my appearance. If that's the case, then I will prevent her from giving birth!"

Mother Lu was startled, she raised her head to look at Su's sinister face, pursed her lips, and persuaded earnestly: " Ma'am, this is not good, Master Hou just got angry about her miscarriage, and now the anger is still there..." Since that day, Wei Yuan never stepped into Su's courtyard again.

Mentioning this Su family became even more irritable, and interrupted her sharply, "So what! I am the mistress of a mansion, so what if I deal with disobedient concubines? Besides, even if she threatens her, forgive her Tell me, what can she do to me?"

Lu Momo hesitated to speak, but seeing her resentment and jealousy, she knew that if she didn't let out such a bad breath, she would probably get sick from depression. After all, he felt sorry for her, thinking that the aunt carried by a maid would not be able to turn over the waves, so he just wanted to save the aunt's life, so he let her go.

There are only a few days left for the expedition, Wei Yuan has a lot of military affairs on hand, so in the next afternoon he sent someone to send a message to the mansion that he will spend the night in the barracks and will not return to the mansion.

In the evening, Qing Dai changed into a lotus-colored floral beige, a light green silk skirt, and a half-branch, and gracefully went to Su's yard to pay her respects.

The sun was already halfway down, and lanterns were lit under the porches of Chaoshou verandas and halls, illuminating the shadows of people.

Arriving at Su's courtyard, Qingdai waited for the pass in front of the main hall, and when she heard the voice of a servant girl letting her in, she raised the jade curtain and stepped into the main hall.

Su Shi was sitting in the side hall on the east side of the main hall, a table of exquisite food was placed in front of her, and she herself was sitting in the grand teacher's chair, slowly raising her eyes to look at Qing Dai.

The girl's dress was plain, but it made her small face made of jade more beautiful and delicate, and she also had the slender waist tied by the green belt, which was as delicate and charming as a delicate lotus root. Su Shi almost couldn't even maintain her amicable face, she pinched her palms fiercely, and forcefully forced out a smile that wasn't smiling.

"Aunt Qing came just in time, she hasn't eaten yet, Nanny Lu, take a seat and have dinner with me."

Qing Dai lowered her head and seemed to be a little scared to refuse, "Slaves are humble, how can they be with Madam?" Eat at the table, let the servant serve Madam."