Lingering To Death

Seeing such a stunner, and remembering the ecstasy in her hole, Wei Yuan, who was so hot that he couldn't wait to take off his clothes, lifted his outer robe rudely, took out the huge object and pointed it at her immature girl. In the hairless flower hole, a glans head the size of a child's fist was pressed in front of the slit, bit by bit.

"Uh-ah... Hou Ye, it's too, too big..." She stretched out her hand and randomly grabbed his arms propped on her side, biting her lower lip lightly with her white teeth, and her beautiful face became more and more beautiful. It hurts.

No one has visited for too long, the flower hole under her body has long since returned to its previous tightness, and Wei Yuan felt that it was even tighter than before. He caressed the center of her frowning eyebrows, straightened his waist, and forced the head of his penis into the mouth of her pussy.

"Ah..."

Accompanied by her thin scream, it was the crazy wringing and squeezing from her pussy, which almost made the man who hadn't let go for a long time confess on the spot.

His big palm reached under her buttocks, rubbing her soft and elastic buttocks vigorously, leaving red finger marks on her white and tender skin, shifting the flow, suppressing his voice, and speaking a little rudely Authentic: "I haven't been fucked for a long time, it's tighter than before, it seems that my stick should be loosened in your hole."

He rubbed his buttocks erotically, Qingdai's hole also secreted some lubrication She wrapped her hands behind the man's neck, and the sleeves slid down, revealing two arms like frozen white jade.

"Well, Lord Hou...the servants don't..."

Her tone was delicate, Wei Yuan enjoyed her acting like a baby to him on the couch, he pinched her slender waist and pushed it hard until it was seven inches wide. The long meat root was inserted in half.

"Ah, um—"

she groaned softly, while he was sucked into her winding ecstasy hole, and let the penis under him go straight into the depths of the path without hesitation.

Until the head of the penis reached her deepest tender flesh, there was still a small half of his thick and long penis exposed.

But just like this, the pleasure of her flower hole opening and closing and sucking has already made his scalp numb, the flower path wrapped around him is like velvet, and there are thousands of small mouths inside, sucking non-stop.

Wei Yuan immediately lifted her legs and wrapped them around his muscular waist, twitching back and forth uncontrollably.

"Mm, um... Lord Hou, Lord Hou—" His fleshy roots are thick and long, he can easily reach the deepest part of her, and he can also make her pussy sour and swollen, pushing the meat on her Every crevice in his body was flattened, and every sensitive point could feel his burning hot and huge thing.

The crisp and numb pleasure surged up in waves, and the warm flower fluid quickly wetted his twitching cock, and even gradually ticked onto the mattress as his movements became faster.

Qing Dai was shaken up and down on the bed by his movements, she raised her head slightly, and what she saw was the handsome and resolute face of the man who was also shaking with her gaze.

His sharp, dark and deep eyes were reddish at this time, and the face covered with lust not only did not distort his heroism, but added a bit of seductive sexiness and lust to the majestic and stern face.

There was a sudden movement in her heart, her slender waist twisted sharply to meet his piling-like thrusts, and her upper body also rubbed against him indiscriminately, while kissing his rolling Adam's apple, while whispering softly in his ear: "Well, Hou Lord, it's great, slave... slave is so happy—ah!"

Her messy black hair stuck to her crimson and blurred delicate face, she was so coquettish as a vixen who only sucked people's energy, so that people just wanted to press her down and viciously. Fuck it.

Her rare initiative really greatly stimulated the already excited man, not to mention her innocent and slutty screaming. Wei Yuan pulled her arm violently and let her sit on his lap, while he sat on the edge of the bed, holding her in his arms and playing tricks.

Suddenly changed her body position, Qing Dai felt that the penis penetrated deeper into the flower hole, and moaned impatiently.

Wei Yuan held her slippery waist, and could effortlessly throw the petite girl up and down with only one arm. He said in an almost vicious tone: "You just said it, say more!"

" Hmm, ah..." She was sobbed by him, how could she be able to speak, but he didn't let her go, he insisted on her speaking out, so he pressed it dozens of times, knowing that she was about to When it arrived, she stopped again to prevent her from throwing it out. When the wave of her pleasure subsided a little, he began to penetrate her three shallows and one deep again.

She was almost driven crazy by his skillful skills and bad intentions, so she could only hug his thick shoulders while weeping lowly, babbling out of tune: "Ah, um... Hou, Lord Hou, please ——Umm, ah... the servant is dead, I beg the Lord Hou to give it to the servant, uh... the servant, the servant wants the Lord's... big cock..."

She sat on him and twisted her waist crazily, and her hole opened even more Yihe wished he could suck all the essence out of his fleshy roots, just begging him to give him a good time, he didn't even know what he was talking about.

"Little whore, you know how to excite me the most!" Wei Yuan's waist was numb, his eyes were red, he stood up while hugging her, pressed her back hard against the wall, and squeezed her purple-red cock. Opened and closed her soft and tight acupuncture point for a hundred or so times, straight and straight without any skill at all.

But because she was hanged by him for too long, she ejaculated violently and for a long time, the flower fluid dripped like being peeed out, soaking Wei Yuan's crotch and robes.

Wei Yuan didn't wait for her to calm down, and in her twitching pussy, he fought again with his gun.

She had just been confinement for a few days, and she was very active, and this night was the love that both of them had missed for several months, Wei Yuan wished he could hug her and play tricks on her all night.

Banzhi dutifully guarded the door outside the inner room, listening to the high and low groans of the master in the inner room like a kitten's meowing and the thousand-turn low cry, as well as the words that made her blush when she heard them, she felt that it was so long. The long nights are so hard.

The movement in the inner room lasted intermittently that night until the third watch, and it was not completely subsided, and in the middle of it, they asked for water four times. Banzhi sent a bucket of warm water in for the last time, and she could smell a strong and obscene smell like musk deer but not musk deer. She didn't dare to look up, and could only see the woman's calf which was as tender as frost and snow. Stretched out of the bed curtain, there were ambiguous red marks of various sizes on the snowy skin that made people blush and heartbeat.

Banzhi put the wooden bucket filled with hot water behind the screen, scooped some warm water into the copper basin, took a towel and wrung it dry, intending to serve the master on the bed. As soon as he walked to the bed, he was stopped by Lord Hou who was only wearing a white undershirt and sitting on the edge of the bed.

He took the towel in her hand, kept his eyes on the woman behind the bed curtain, and said to her lightly: "I'll come, you go down."

Banzhi suppressed the surprise in his heart and saluted, She backed away quietly, and when closing the two doors of the inner room, she inadvertently swept Master Hou's face.

The servants in Hou's mansion have always only seen Hou Ye's serious and majestic appearance. They probably never thought that this man would have such a gentle and tender look. Although his wiping movements were a little jerky, they were cautious and gentle, as if the woman in the tent was the most precious treasure in his heart, and he treated her as gently as a porcelain doll that would shatter at the touch of a touch.