81 - 85

Chapter 81: May you be well

"Nonsense! How can you do such nonsense! Have you lost all your dignity and shame!?"

A man's loud shout broke out in the main hall, making Mother Xiao, who was guarding Mrs. Yang, hang her head even lower, not daring at all. Look at the expressions of the two masters.

"You——you are really my good son, for a woman, whisper to me!!" Mrs. Yang was so angry that she picked up the crutch beside her and leaned hard on the ground, panting loudly like a broken bellows.

"Where is she?" Yang Wei stared closely at the expression on her face, which was so gloomy that water dripped out, coupled with a solemn expression like the black-faced Baogong who was on trial, his words were like knives: "This is This is the last time I ask."

"No matter how many times you ask, I only have one sentence!" Mrs. Yang stomped on the floor with her cane, making a loud "duk-tuk-duk" sound without showing any weakness, "You and the girl from the Shen family Get married obediently, and I'll send her back!"

Different from his rage after hearing this sentence for the first time just now, his face was cold now, his black eyes were as deep as an abyss, and he looked at her without saying a word. After a while, Mrs. Yang turned around and walked away.

"Don't waste your efforts in vain! Without my permission, you don't want to find her!" Madam Yang, who knew his son Mo Ruomu, guessed his plan in an instant, shrieked.

Yang Wei seemed to have never heard of it, and when he left the courtyard, he saw Shen Xing who had come back from Fuhua Mansion with him and was at a loss, so he said coldly: "Call all the people and search all over the capital!"

Shen Xing After hesitating for a while, he asked in a low voice: "Those in the dark?"

Yang Wei glanced at him without hesitation, "Together!"

At the end of this year, the capital officials of the Great Zhou Dynasty are destined to not live in peace.

From time to time, someone came to report that Prime Minister Yang's manpower had searched his other courtyard, and found his own outhouse or prostitutes. Everyone is at risk.

This incident shocked Emperor Qianyuan, and at the palace banquet on the first day of the new year, he jokingly asked Yang Wei, who had dark eyes, "I heard that Aiqing has taken a fancy to a woman, and she has been looking for her all over the world these few days?"

In just a few days, the solemn and serious man's eyebrows became more and more severe, his thin face was slightly lowered, and his handsome eyebrows were covered by thick black eyelash feathers, "Your Majesty is concerned, it's my fault."

"...she really Yes, the one in my heart."

His solemn voice was still as serious and rigid as before, but there was a few traces of fleeting tenderness like ink. Those official wives who have already been married as wives can't help but feel dazed secretly when they look at the tall and straight figure in the palace.

In a flash, it was another three days, and five days had passed since Yang Wei returned to the capital from Fuhua Mansion.

"My lord, Yang Yi went back to the west of the city and found no trace; Yang Er went to investigate the blacksmith shop in the east of the city where the girl was suspected to be hiding, but found nothing."

He searched almost every inch of land in Beijing these days, After going through too much process from hope to disappointment, Yang Wei became a little numb.

He squirmed his lips and uttered three words: "Keep looking!" With the bloodshot eyes and the chapped lower lip that oozes blood, he hesitated to speak.