181 - 185

Chapter 181: Old place revisited

Tai'an Temple is no different from when Qingdai came back last time. The Taoist priests in Taoist robes have wide sleeves. The path on the back mountain is steep and the vegetation is lush. Even the taste of the vegetarian food in the temple is exactly the same as before. The only difference is probably her identity.

"But this vegetarian dish is not to your liking? Why don't you see you move your chopsticks?" The

Queen Mother's concerned voice brought Qing Dai back to her senses. She put a delicately carved radish into the Queen Mother's food dish with her serving chopsticks, and said with a smile "Concubines don't have the habit of being picky, queen mother, please use it more." The

queen mother looked at her with kind eyes, knowing that it was understandable for her to be restless recently, she patted her shoulder lightly, and comforted her gently. Said: "The Ai family knows that you are a good boy, don't worry, no matter what happens, A Dai will always be the daughter-in-law of the Ai family."

This is a promise that no matter whether her natal family is copied, relegated or exiled, the Queen Mother will recognize her as Princess Ding , Qingdai was a little moved, but more complicated.

"The queen mother has a loving heart, and the concubine is ashamed to accept it." She lowered her eyes and replied in a low voice.

After lunch, the Empress Dowager comforted her a few more words. The old man was exhausted, so he rested in the wing specially prepared for them in Tai'an Temple.

Qingdai had no intention of taking a nap, so she simply led Taoxiang to the front hall, and once again paid homage to all the ancestors enshrined in the hall. She just received the news yesterday that Mr. Yu and his party have arrived in Tongzhou, and they will enter Beijing in less than three days. Normally, she was never the character who would take the initiative to ask gods and worship Buddha, but now she can only secretly pray that everything will be safe after Mr. Yu enters Beijing.

From the front hall to the back hall, Tao Xiang saw that she was in a bad mood, so she suggested to go to the back mountain to have a look. The peach forest on the back mountain of Tai'an Temple is no worse than that of Linglu Temple, and it is now the peach blossom season. Coupled with the fairyland-like scenery of the back mountain of Tai'an Temple, it must be magnificent.

"Well, let's go for a walk." Qing Dai nodded in agreement, and the master and servant headed towards the back mountain.

Revisiting the old place, Qing Dai was full of emotion in her heart, who would have thought that the housemaid who worked so hard to survive back then would become a princess now.

She looked at the colorful peach blossom forest, and before she could feel the emotion in her heart, she caught a glimpse of a figure standing under a peach tree.

She turned around and left immediately, but heard the cold voice of the person behind her.

"Now that things are going on, do you still want to avoid me?"

She paused, and behind her came the sound of his measured footsteps.

She turned around, met the man's handsome face generously, and smiled, "I never thought that I would run into Mr. Yang here, and Mr. Yang is also here to enjoy the flowers?"

He stood upright a foot away from her , with her sharp lips pursed into a straight line, she stared at her silently for a while before opening her lips slightly.

"No, I came here specially to find you."

Tao Xiang was already staring at the apprentice in her eyes with extra vigilance when he approached, and when he said this, Tao Xiang was like a cat with fried hair, She stretched out her arms to protect Qingdai.