176 - 180

Chapter 176: Breaking into the Fragrant Boudoir at Night (Part 2)

Looking at his eyes glowing with dim light in the dim candlelight, Qing Dai was shocked, she didn't expect that he had completed everything for her before she said anything.

"I've never heard of the thaumaturgy Mr. Qiu said, it seems that I'm still ignorant." Qing Dai's face was expressionless, and her tone was full of incomprehensible confusion. I want her to admit it, dreaming!

Facing her stubborn resistance, Qiu Mingliang just snorted coldly, then flipped his palm over and brought the object in his palm to her eyes.

With the light of the moonlight and the dim candlelight, Qing Dai saw clearly what was on the open palm in front of her, her expression froze, and she raised her hand subconsciously.

Qiu Mingliang had already closed his palms, picked up the object in his palm with two fingers, put it under his eyes carefully for observation, and praised: "Although this object is inconspicuous, its efficacy is really unbelievable, and its composition , I asked several capable people and strangers to analyze it, but there was no result—" He moved his eyes away from the white pill in his hand, landed on her delicate face that couldn't hide his astonishment, and asked word by word: "Cousin, You just used this thing to pretend to be a man?"

Her lips turned white in an instant, and her lips trembled slightly, but she couldn't utter a word, she could only turn her face sideways, leaving him with a soft curve delicate profile.

Qiu Mingliang looked at the unyielding stubbornness on half of her face, as if the "boy" was pressed down by him and refused him, the pill on his fingertips turned into powder.

There was silence in the middle of the night, and the breathing of the two people in the room was light and heavy, which could be heard clearly.

The candle wick burst out with a light "Pibo", and the candle was lit up for a moment. The young man seemed to be awakened by it, and the powdered pills in her hand slid down the edge of her bed.

"You fooled me around, aren't you very proud?" His deep and hoarse voice seemed to come from the underworld, arousing a piercing coldness, his handsome face was terribly sinister, Qing Dai couldn't help but tighten her back clinging to the wall.

"Call me elder brother as Yu Cong, and cousin as Yu Dai," he pulled the corner of his mouth and smiled, but there was a thick haze in his eyes, "are you mocking me in your heart? ?"

The anger of being deceived by her, the hatred for the Yu family and even the Yu family, and that ambiguous feeling, tugged endlessly in his heart, and the strong and hot emotions almost engulfed him.

"Didn't you lie to me?"

Just when he thought she would not speak again, she suddenly turned her head and looked into his eyes, which were black and white.

Her voice was very low, but in Qiu Mingliang's ears, it actually made him feel embarrassed.

He squeezed her chin to force her to approach him again, smiled coldly, and said in a sarcasm, "The concubine is so arrogant, did she forget that your parents and relatives are still in the hands of Jin Yiwei?"

She trembled , the peace in his eyes collapsed in an instant, and

strands of pleading surfaced, "Qiu Da...cousin, I am the one who admired you and used my manhood to approach you. It slid down her tender cheeks and dripped onto the back of his hand, scalding like boiling water. She is a liar with a smooth tongue, and she clearly knows that this may be her trick again, but when the word "envy" is spit out from her slightly opened mouth, Qiu Mingliang's heart still trembles uncontrollably.