126 - 130

Chapter 126: Wives and children

The jujube trees in the front yard of Prince Ding's Mansion are tall and verdant. This year, the trees bear extraordinarily many fruits. The plump jujubes are red and green, which look very gratifying.

Seeing the prince and concubine and the little prince coming, the two young servants who beat the dates hurriedly put down the wooden poles and cloth pockets in their hands to salute.

Qing Dai raised her hand to let them stand up, and noticed that Jiang Xie's gaze had been falling on the wooden pole and the cloth pocket in their hands, she knelt down and asked him, "Do you want to try it?"

"Can you?" The boy's black eyes widened. Seeing her smiling and nodding, she immediately became excited, took the long pole handed over by the boy, and said to Qing Dai: "Then I will hit you, and Aunt Huang will pick you up.

" The cloth pocket stood under the jujube tree.

As soon as Jiang Yu was one year old, he was made the crown prince. He had almost no leisure time to play in his childhood. He was either taught by a respected old gentleman, or was tested by the emperor or queen. Compared with other children of the same age, he was much more mature and stable.

But no matter how prudent he was, he was still just a child after all. After leaving the palace, he came to the side of his favorite aunt again, just like a happy bird flying out of the cage.

Jiang Yu held a long pole, hooked the jujubes on the treetops, and patted them. What seemed boring and boring in the eyes of adults, he did it with great fun.

The boy was full of energy, giggling indulgently, while running around under the tree with a long pole, hitting dates with a stick here and there. The girl who provoked him also ran around chasing him. A smokey skirt embroidered with dark patterns of begonia flowers looked like a blooming flower under the sunny winter sun. The girl's eyebrows were curved, and her jade-white cheeks were floating Afterwards, the pink and clear face looks like that fresh and juicy peach, which is so tender that you can't wait to take a bite.

Jiang Xi ran more and more vigorously, waving the long pole in his hand, and he turned his head and smiled at Qing Dai who was chasing after him: "A lot of dates were missed by the imperial aunt!" Unaware that his cold-faced imperial uncle was standing in front of him.

The girl raised her head to pick up the dates, and complained softly: "Pian'er is running too fast, slow down..." Before she finished speaking, she suddenly slammed into a firm and cold embrace with a faint sandalwood fragrance.

Jiang Shaojun watched Jiang Yu rushing towards him like a small cannonball, afraid that he would fall, so he stood still and did not hide. Until he used one hand to stabilize Jiang Yan who hit his thigh, the next moment, a fragrant and soft body fell into his arms.

A quiet and pleasant scent of sweet-scented osmanthus lingered, in order to prevent her from bumping into his shoulder, which was fixed by a splint, he subconsciously supported her waist with his left arm. The girl's waist was unbelievably thin, as if he could break it with a light pinch, and there was only Jiang Xie who had just reached his thigh between them, and their upper bodies were almost stuck together.

He could feel that the two bulging soft lumps on her chest were squeezed by his hard chest, and he seemed to feel the two round protrusions through layers of fabric.

The two of them had only been together for a moment, and Jiang Shaojun immediately let her go. On the other hand, her face was flushed, her cheeks were flushed with sweat, she was panting slightly, and her eyes were moist with affection.

"My lord, my concubine is disrespectful, didn't she press your wound?" She gasped for breath and glanced at his shoulder anxiously.

"No." Jiang Shaojun took a small step back, his profile was still as cold as snow, only the left hand that was holding her waist was tightly clenched by his side.