In Exchange For Grace

After warning Su Clan in a low voice, Wei Yuan glanced at the girl at the base of the wall in a strange way.

She was also looking at him, her face was very calm, as if she was not unwilling to be wronged, she just looked straight at him with those clear black eyes. The blush on her shoulders was too glaring, he avoided her eyes and was about to step out of the room to let Wei Yongxun doctor come over, when he heard a "plop" sound behind him.

He turned his head, and the girl whose upper half of her body was dyed red knelt upright on the ground, kowtowed to him, and said in a low voice, "Do you still count on the agreement that Lord Hou made to the servant?"

His complexion darkened immediately, he knew that he had wronged her by handling this, but with her as a housemaid, could she make Mrs. Su admit such disgraceful crimes and shame the Hou Mansion?

"For counting," he said two words coldly from his thin lips, raised his sharp eyebrows, and asked each word after a while: "Are you sure you want to use it now?"

"Yes." She raised her head abruptly , with black and bright eyes like crystal-clear jade, he said word by word the unexpected request, "I beg the Marquis to give me a grace, and I beg the Marquis to give up the contract of sale of the slave's family, so that the slave's family can get rid of it." I have become a slave."

She was so weak that she couldn't even kneel down, but she raised her head and looked at him for a moment, and the corners of her pursed lips revealed something hidden in her humility that he had never discovered before. stubborn.

The two quietly looked at each other for about half a cup of tea, Wei Yuan's thin lips parted and his voice was dry.

"Okay, I promise you."

"Master Hou..." Su Shi called out a little anxiously. Isn't Qingdai begging for this grace at this moment, telling everyone that she framed Li Liang? And let the Li family's family go, what will she do with Qingdai in the future? It's just that Su's words of persuasion were stuck in her throat after seeing her husband's gloomy and stern gaze that frighteningly frightened her.

"Qingdai! Qingdai, are you okay!" Li Liang's anxious voice made Wei Yuan turn his head, and what he saw was the girl who was kneeling upright just now, and now she fell softly on the cold ground, her petite body He curled up into a ball as if he was afraid of the cold, and those lively eyes that seemed to be able to speak were also tightly closed lifelessly.

The guard with thick hands and feet hugged the girl anxiously to stop the wound on her shoulder. The coarse clothes on his body were still patched. He looked even more embarrassed after going through a lot of hardships. Deep in Yuan Yuan's heart, a small envy rose from nowhere.

The light in spring is bright, and it is divided into scattered light beams through the window lattice. The courtyard of the study is still full of flowers and willows, but there is no such clear and loud voice of Cui Hong.

Qing Dai stroked the wound on her shoulder that had scabbed again, picked up the cold tea on the table and took a sip slowly.

After such a thing happened, even if Cui Hong was framed by someone, she could no longer stay by Wei Yuan's side as a housemaid, so she was assigned to a farmer in the mansion under the name of the Hou Mansion, and left the manor in a hurry. inside.

But Wei Yuan fulfilled his promise and returned their family's deed of sale to them. Now the Li family is a good citizen except for Qing Dai. Identity is much better. As soon as she got the deed of sale from her family, the first thing Qing Dai did was to give Li Liang all the private house money that the original owner had saved over the years and the monthly bills she got these days, and let him leave the capital with his parents to pick a suitable one. Settle down in the city you live in. She knew that the family's homeland was hard to leave, but she had already offended the Su family. Although the family members were already good citizens, the Su family could no longer kill them at will, but the people did not fight with the officials. The difference between their family and the Su family was too great. Keeping family members away is the safest way. Now it is the cusp of the crisis, she deliberately begged for this grace in front of so many servants, just to prevent the Su family from harming her family in a short period of time. After all, if something happened to her family, Su would be the first to be suspected. Shi.

The United States saves the hero, although it is bloody, it works and it's over! In exchange for the safety of Qingdai's family, the pain on her shoulders is nothing.

Qingdai moved her fingers slightly, opened the system panel, and stared at the three green Song typeface characters "Completed" behind the third small task.

That day, she woke up after fainting again due to excessive bleeding from the wound tear, and found that the third small task had been completed. Followed by the fourth small task: get the name.

"Mission introduction: The foundation for women in this era to live and work. Rewards: 120 remaining days, 100 points, and 35 experience."

Names...

The ranks of women in the back house are obviously the epitome of this hierarchical feudal society. There is no doubt that The main wife must be the topmost position in the back house, other than that there are very few ordinary wives, and the next one is the concubine. And this concubine also has three, six or nine grades. Women whose parents and brothers are officials or wealthy businessmen can be accepted as noble concubines, Xiao Lin is such a noble concubine; This kind of servant girl who comes from a lowly family background is the lowest class in the back house. She is a person who can be given away by the master's family for sale or driven out to match someone without even her title. objects.

The housemaid who wants to be named has to be raised as a concubine, and generally speaking, only after giving birth to a child, spreading branches and leaves for this feudal family, gaining face in front of the master's house, and getting the nod of the mistress, Only maidservants in the house can have the chance to be raised as concubines.

This is undoubtedly an even more difficult matter for Qingdai, let alone the fact that she and the Su family have already formed a relationship, since she crossed over, she has never been in love with Wei Yuan at all, and there is no such thing as a child. Although the task of becoming a special existence in Wei Yuan's heart has been completed, Wei Yuan has never stepped into her house since she obtained the family contract from Wei Yuan for saving her life. When she was serving in the study, Wei Yuan also treated her indifferently, and the two of them seemed to have returned to their original state.

Qing Dai rubbed her forehead with some headaches. In fact, deep down in her heart, she did not have the thought of escaping from Wei Yuan. After all, if she wanted to complete the fourth small task, she had to untie the knot between the two. I can't escape for sure...

Qing Dai put Wei Yuan's task aside for the time being, because this time, after the experience bar under the system was full, she upgraded in a nervous mood. After the upgrade, the system has changed a lot.

The biggest change is—except for Wei Yuan, she can choose to complete other tasks.

On the task panel of the system, after "The Concubine of the Marquis Leng Jun", a new big task popped up - the seduction of the courtesan by the abstinent prime minister.

When Qing Dai saw it for the first time, she couldn't help complaining in her heart: What a vulgar name!

Followed by the prime minister's first small task: a surprise.

"Mission introduction: Impressive first face, so that he will never forget you again. Reward: 60 remaining days, 50 points, 25 experience."