Su's Situation (Part 2)

Qing Dai walked around the room, and finally stopped beside Cui Hong's bed.

Cui Hong was lying on her back on the bed with her eyes closed, her temple hair was disheveled, her expression was a little painful, she was not naked, only a thin quilt was placed between her waist and abdomen.

Qing Dai approached her, her eyes were carefully scanning her head, face and body, suddenly she bent down, looked carefully into her mouth, then turned her head to look at her hands.

"Master Hou, this matter has been confirmed for sure, this lowly maid is just trying to delay time..." Su's gentle voice came from behind.

Qing Dai turned around and stared fixedly at the couple standing side by side in the room, with a calm and calm expression, she straightforwardly stated the results of her observations: "There are a few threads left in Cui Hong's mouth and nose, which means that she was used by someone who was fascinated. The medicine cloth towel makes me dizzy." She raised her hand, and what she pinched was a white thread.

"So what? Maybe it was Li Liang who made Cuihong dizzy in order to force Cuihong to do something." Mama Huang said nonchalantly.

However, Qing Dai moved and nimbly dodged behind Mama Huang, tightly covering her mouth and nose with one hand.

"Hmm... what are you doing!" Huang's mother has been a managing mother for many years, and she is used to being pampered. She was startled by the sudden attack, and subconsciously reached out to grab the back of Qingdai's hand.

"Blood and flesh remained between Cui Hong's fingertips. When a person covered her mouth and nose from behind, she would subconsciously attack the other person who covered her hands and arms, but Li Liang's arms and backs of hands did not have such wounds." "Qing Dai let go of Mama Huang, raised the back of her hand that was scratched by her, and pointed at Li Liang.

Li Liang rolled up his sleeves very cooperatively. There was only one old scar on his arms and the back of his hand, and there was no new injury.

"Therefore, as long as you find someone with a scratch on the arm or the back of the hand in the mansion, you will be the real culprit who is stunned by Cui Hong." Qing Dai had already walked up to Wei Yuan and Su Shi, and knelt down neatly, as if she had just calmed down. She is not the one who solves the case as calmly as the magistrate of the county, and said in a clear voice: "Please also ask the Marquis to find out the real culprit, and return our brother and sister's innocence!"

Su didn't expect that she would have this ability, so she glanced at Mama Huang again, "Then it's up to you, Mama Huang..."

Before she could finish speaking, Qing Dai suddenly raised her head, her black and white eyes stared into Wei Yuan's eyes , raised his voice slightly towards him, and said, "Please ask the Marquis to send someone to look

for it!" Half of the shoulders were stained red with blood, and he pursed his lips in response.

Seeing that Wei Yuan asked Wei Yong to find the servant who had injured his arm and back in the mansion, Qing Dai's hanging heart was half relieved, and then she felt chills all over her body, the re-opened wound on her shoulder was painful, and the skin on her shoulder was covered with blood. The wet clothes were sticky, and his head felt dizzy due to excessive blood loss.

It's just that the Su family on the side was staring at her intently. If she fell down at this moment, the dirty water splashed on her and Li Liang's bodies would not be completely washed away.

She stood tense and bit the tip of her tongue fiercely, the pain suddenly stimulated her drowsy head to wake up a little.

Wei Yuan's gaze fell on the young girl again, her complexion became even paler, a delicate face that had lost all color was almost transparent, and her eyelids drooped. Different from the toughness when he was begging him to find someone with Su's anger just now, he could see that her body was a little shaky, and he thought she would faint in the next moment, but she insisted on standing upright and waited until Wei Yong He brought back a mother-in-law who looked a little frightened.

"Master Hou, among the servants of the whole family, only this woman has today's new injury on the back of her hand." Wei Yong replied straightforwardly as soon as he entered the room.

Being dragged into Qingdai's room by Wei Yong, Mama Gao also realized the reason why she was brought here, and when she heard Wei Yong's words, she put her hands behind her back in panic.

It's just that everyone in the room has long seen the deep red scratches on the back of her hand that haven't healed yet.

"What's the matter with you, old slave!? Where did the injury on your hand come from!" Su's lips were drawn into a straight line, and his expression could no longer be described as ugly, and he shouted at Mama Gao.

And Mama Huang stood aside, winking at Mama Gao non-stop.

Mama Gao's family, young and old, were caught in Su's hands. At this moment, she gritted her teeth, knelt on the ground, and cried out: "It's all because this old slave was confused for a while! Li and that Cuihong didn't get along very well. Last time, she broke Wei Zi, whom Madam had found with great difficulty, with many hands, and instead leaned on the old slave, causing the old slave to be punished for nothing. Since then, she has been punished. Jealousy is on the rise. I got an opportunity today, so I fascinated Cui Hong, then lured Li Liang here, and sent someone to invite my wife... It was all old slaves who were blinded by hatred, old slaves It's their own fault for what happened, I just hope that Master Hou and his wife will be merciful to the old slave's family—"

This Gao Mama is Su's companion, and she takes care of the flowers and plants in the back garden of the mansion. The confession was obviously made up on the spur of the moment, full of loopholes, and the matter has come to this point, and it has become clear in the eyes of those who are interested in who is directing and acting this farce.

Qing Dai slid her gaze from Mama Gao who was wiping her tears to the face of Su Shi whose expression was hard to discern, and finally looked at Wei Yuan quietly.

There was so much commotion in the study room, it naturally attracted people to watch the fun, and Wei Yuan could already see the little maids peeping at the gate of the courtyard.

"Master Hou, it's all because the concubine is not good enough to control her, so she raised such a wicked servant. Please punish him." After hearing Mama Gao's words, Su Shi was furious at being betrayed by her confidant, and spoke in a timely manner.

Wei Yuan stared at her for a long while, and Su felt a little guilty. He glanced at the figures walking back and forth outside the yard, clenched his fist with one hand, and shouted to the outside of the yard: "Mother Gao has a vicious mind. Plan to frame Cuihong Li Liang, punish him with a hundred sticks in public, and sell the house after execution." After he finished speaking, he turned to Su Shi, and when he turned his head, he saw the pale face of the girl standing in the corner of the room, but he was a little afraid Looking closely, she only stared at her with a gloomy expression and said in a low voice: "As the master mother, you are not strict in controlling the subordinates, if you are confused when things happen, and the responsibility is random, you will be confined in your own courtyard for a period of time. Mother Wei will also control the housekeeper. " Just now,

Su Shi was still sweet in his heart for him making her face in front of the servants, but in an instant he was slapped, and in front of her confidant and Qing Dai, her plump face suddenly turned white. His eagle-like sharp eyes were full of emotions, as if he could see everything, which made her tremble with fear.

"Yes... the concubine is being punished." Even though she was unfeeling and unwilling, Su Shi obediently blessed her body in front of Wei Yuan, and said in a soft voice.

This farce is about to come to an end. Wei Yuan knows that the treatment of Su Shi is to be taken up and put down gently, but Su Shi is the mistress of the Hou's mansion. As the main culprit of this dirty drama, not to mention that the Su family will not have much majesty among the servants of the Hou Mansion in the future, it is estimated that the scandal of becoming a monk will spread throughout the capital tomorrow. With such a mistress, the reputation of the Hou Mansion will definitely be ruined.