Who Has Deep Affection

"Qingdai, can you get up? If you can, go fetch some water for me." A emerald and bright voice came from outside the door, followed by the "squeak" sound of her pushing the door open.

At this time, Qingdai was very grateful for Cuihong's habit of barging in without the owner's consent, and with the last bit of strength in her body, she grabbed a simple gold hairpin placed next to the pillow, and said angrily, "Sister Cuihong, please Please come over, Lord Hou, this golden hairpin is yours..."

After saying this, her consciousness was plunged into darkness, and when she opened her eyes again, through the eyelashes wet with sweat, she vaguely saw Standing beside the bed was the figure of a tall and burly man.

"Why did you call me here now, doctor!"

Hearing Wei Yuan's majestic bass, Qing Dai was completely relieved.

She didn't want to compete with other women for a cucumber, and she didn't want to be a mistress—a mistress, a mistress, but these were not as important as surviving.

"Hou, Lord Hou, forgive me, Qing Dai herself said that she doesn't care, and she doesn't want to mobilize people to invite her doctor. The slave girl saw that Qing Dai didn't leave the room today, and only when she came in did she find out that she was already ill."

Cui Hong said in a low voice . Trembling, but speaking clearly, Qing Dai half-closed her eyes and looked at the figure kneeling in front of the man, no wonder Cui Hong was able to stay here for so long.

"Forget it, go get some water." Wei Yuan said after a moment of silence, watching Cui Hong hurriedly got up and walked out of the door, before turning around and sitting on the only stool in the narrow room.

His eyes moved to the girl lying on the bed. Her complexion was as pale as rice paper, her cheeks were slightly sunken, and her breathing was so subtle that it was almost unnoticeable. The appearance is a little more pitiful and weak. He moved his legs, and kicked a hard object by his feet. He looked down and saw that it was a copper teapot, and there was still a pool of water stains beside the teapot.

Wei Yuan frowned his bushy eyebrows, he was too sick to get up and poured water, and he insisted not to invite the doctor.

Qing Dai opened her eyes in good time at this time, her expression changed from confusion to panic when she saw Wei Yuan, and then she struggled to get out of bed.

Naturally she couldn't get down, Wei Yuan frowned even deeper, and said indifferently, "Lie down."

She obediently did not move, but raised her head with difficulty, her eyes still fell on Wei Yuan's resolute chin, Intermittently said: "Master Hou... Excuse me, servant girl... I'm rude."

"The doctor will come right away. If you are sick, please invite the doctor." Wei Yuan's voice was weak, and he didn't know what to say to her, so he could only explain. In his eyes, the flow of the room is an object to vent his desire, and the usual communication is very little.

"Thank you, Lord Marquis," she seemed to have regained some strength, and her voice was not so weak, "Your servant is fine, Lord Marquis,

don't get sick." Maid girl, she stood up after hearing her say this, "Recover well, I'll go first."

"Master Hou, go slowly."

When his figure disappeared from the door of the house, Qing Dai quickly clicked on the system panel, the first small task "Let him pay attention to your existence" is followed by a few small words - "Completed", and the remaining days in the lower left corner have also become 20 days.