Su's Situation (Middle)

As soon as Wei Yuanfu stepped into the room, his eyes seemed to be disobedient, and the first sight fell on the girl among a group of old and young women whose arms were cut behind the back by the mother-in-law, and she knelt on the ground to describe her in distress. Chunri's clothes were thin, and her left shoulder had faintly seen a dark red color, which was particularly dazzling on the pink clothes.

He even frowned slightly, pity surged up faster than other emotions, he suppressed it forcefully, and turned his gaze to Su Shi who had stood up to meet him, "What happened?"

Su Shi never expected Wei Yuan will come back at this time, she clearly picked a time when he was out to visit friends, in order to hold Qing Dai's handle without letting him know. Now that he encounters the adultery between the guards in the mansion and the housemaid, it is unbearable for a man, Li Liang is doomed to die, Qing Dai will definitely hate her, and the only solution for now is to eradicate her completely ...

During the short walk to meet Wei Yuan, thousands of thoughts had already turned in Su's mind, and when he met Wei Yuan's eyes again, the expression on his face was already full of anger.

"I didn't want Master Hou to see these dirty things, but this pick-me-up made them fatter by taking advantage of Master Hou's generosity and coercion!" Su Shi pulled her veil and turned her body to let Wei Yuan saw Li Liang with his hands tied and gagged, and Cui Hong, who was naked on the inner bed, "Not long ago, a maid came to report that the guard Li Liang and Cui Hong were having trouble, and I couldn't believe it. Mother Huang came to investigate, and caught the adulterer and adulteress in Qingdai's room, and now she is going to deal with them."

Hearing "in Qingdai's room," Wei Yuan twitched his brows slightly, and looked at Xiang Xiang who remained silent The girl who didn't speak.

Ever since Wei Yuan entered the room, Qing Dai secretly observed Su Shi's expression from the corner of her eyes, caught the momentary surprise in her eyebrows and eyes, combined with the threatening words of Huang's mother just now, she knew that Wei Yuan's arrival was not in her plan.

Since then, she has been able to piece together the outline of the game. The contract of selling her life with her family must not be in Su's hands, and Su wanted to use and control her, so he made such a seemingly full of loopholes. When he caught her, Su also sent her a threat ——Even if there is no contract of sale in hand, he can still control her life and death.

Qing Dai sneered in her heart, a lowly housemaid is really not worth too much attention from Mrs. Hou Fu.

It's just that Wei Yuan's arrival was not expected by Su. Wei Yuan knew about this situation. Li Liang and Cui Hong would definitely die. Su's goal would be vengeful instead of her. Was called back by someone.

These are not the most important things right now, for the sake of Li Liang and Cui Hong who was innocently involved, she must break the situation—

"Hou Ye, madam, I believe that Li Liang and Cui Hong will not do such a thing, I implore Lord Hou and Madam to investigate the truth carefully." Enduring the pain of the second tear from the wound on her left shoulder, she suddenly raised her head, and slammed the ground hard, making a loud noise.

"There's nothing left to investigate. The facts are in front of you, so you can't argue!" Mother Huang shouted in a low voice.

Qing Dai ignored her, looked over her at Su Shi, looked directly into her eyes, and spoke loudly, "Cui Hong is unconscious, Li Liang is gagged and unable to speak, neither of the testimonies of the two parties has any evidence. To confirm their crimes, even the Zhenfusi Yamen did not sentence them like this. Ma'am, is this your way of housekeeping?"

"Bold and lowly slave! How dare you question Madam!" Huang's mother roared loudly, Qing Dai But he noticed that Su Shi cast a vague glance at the expressionless Wei Yuan, and wrung the handkerchief with both hands.

"Mother Huang, go and take off the scarf in Li Liang's mouth." Su Shi pursed her lips with an unclear expression.

The scarf in his mouth was taken off, Li Liang's eyes were red, but his words were still clear, "I didn't mess with Cui Hong! Just now, Dan Qi told the servant that Qing Dai's injury had worsened, and the servant rushed to Now, as soon as I entered the door, I was knocked out by the two women who were guarding here, and when I woke up, I was thrown on the ground with bound hands."

Su gave Mama Huang a look, "In that case, go and take Dan Qi Xun came to ask."

Dan Qi is a little maid who cleans the courtyard of the study, and usually has a good relationship with Qing Dai Cui Hong, and will chat with them with melon seeds in her spare time.

Mother Huang took the order to go, Qingdai always looked a little uneasy thinking about Su Shi.

In less than a quarter of an hour, Mama Huang came back with a serious look on her face.

"Ma'am, Danqi was found in the well in the backyard, and she just died not long ago."

A chill that pierced her heart spread from Qingdai's knees kneeling on the ground to her chest until it enveloped her whole body. Guessing that Dan Qi is from the Su family, but the lively girl who was joking with her yesterday died today. For the first time, she really realized that she was in a feudal society where human life was like a must, and a person in a high position was alone. Fingers can crush her to death.

"It was also found in Danqi's room that she had left a piece of cloth with blood written on it. It is said that Li Liang had already discovered Li Liang's dirty thoughts about Cuihong, but Li Liang gave her a lot of money to keep her secret She kept it a secret until now when she was exposed, and she went to die willingly, just hoping to spare her family."

The chill in Qing Dai's heart was even worse, in order to firmly nail her charges to death, in order not to let Wei Yuan find out She set up this nasty situation by herself, and the Su family did not hesitate to sacrifice a fresh life...

"There are witnesses and evidence, so what else can you deny!" Mama Huang looked at her like she was looking at an ant.

Qingdai clenched her teeth, her eyes were as black as lacquer, this time she raised her head and looked straight at Wei Yuan with a clear voice, "Master Hou, madam, there is something strange about this matter, please ask Madam Hou to let the servants check in the room. Find out." She has to calm down, as long as she does something, it will definitely leave traces, and she must not give up.

Wei Yuan, who had not said a word, looked down at the girl kneeling at his feet. The girl's thin shoulders were trembling slightly, and the color of the blood was like burning red, and a grand peony bloomed on her left shoulder. Her complexion was as pale as paper, her pale lips were blood-colored from the bite of her teeth, but her black and white eyes were shining brightly, like a group of blazing flames, reflecting his figure vigorously.

She has always been cautious in front of him, and the occasional boldness is all to show him her heart. He never knew that when she wanted to protect someone, she would have such a look in her eyes.

At that moment, he was a little jealous of Li Liang who was protected by her with all her strength.

"Sure." Wei Yuan's voice was cold, and he nodded slightly.

"Master Hou..." Su turned her head to look at her husband in surprise, her voice full of reluctance.

Wei Yuan just glanced at her indifferently, but Qing Dai felt the strength of the hands of the two wives who were pressing her loose, she immediately broke free from them, and staggered up from the ground.