Yang Wei Storm

Su Ying was pushed down by a strong force on the cool bluestone slab in the garden, her back seemed to be scratched, and it was burning and painful, but compared to the wounds on her body, it was more embarrassing for her than the wounds on her body, so she wanted to find a seam What got in was a group of girls who were pointing and laughing not far away.

How did it become like this, she clearly asked the servant girl to guard near the intersection, how could anyone come to this place!

"Shameless, immoral." Eight words like ice, together with a crumpled plain kerchief, were thrown in front of her eyes. Su Ying raised her head and looked at the man who gave her such embarrassment.

The man was dressed neatly in a crow-blue robe without a single wrinkle, and had a bamboo-blue loose leather belt around his waist. As handsome as Pan An is reborn. It's just the unsmiling cold face, the corners of the lips pursed into a straight line, and the undisguised disgust in the black eyes ruined this excellent handsome face.

He didn't take a second look at the woman who was pushed to the ground by him, threw away the handkerchief, and walked away, ignoring the whispering ladies around him.

"Hey, look, this is the end of provoking Prime Minister Yang."

"It's so miserable, see how she is still arrogant in front of us."

"Hehe, isn't it, I guess there is no door Dare to come out."

Normally, a lady whom Su Ying would not care about would dare to taunt her so blatantly, she stood up abruptly, stared blankly at the group of young girls with a contorted face, until she was too afraid to speak. , and returned to the Su Mansion angrily.

On the carriage back home, Su Ying angrily smashed the teacup on the forehead of the maid serving her. The maid's fair and beautiful face immediately dripped with blood, but she didn't dare to wipe it. feet.

"Damn Yang Wei, you actually said that I... and how those people ran to the garden at that time, my mother clearly said it very simply, why! Why did they fail!" Su Ying kicked the maidservant, her body full of anger. vent everywhere.

The servant girl raised her eyes to look at the master in fear, and said tentatively: "Girl, I heard that my cousin who works as a servant in the Yongchang Houfu mentioned this idea. It seems that Madam Wei told Madam that this idea..."

Su Ying's vicious eyes turned sharply. Looking at the servant girl, the servant girl shivered in fright, and she heard her say repeatedly: "Yes, yes, yes, this is all my aunt's fault, my mother is soft-hearted, she instigated my mother to harm me, it's all because of me!" She killed me! I lost my face!"

Su Ying didn't want to think at all that she was the one who made the decision and carried out this plan to seduce Yang Wei. When she entered the Su residence, she yelled everywhere that it was her aunt who instigated her. After hearing about this Mrs. Su had no choice but to lock her in the boudoir for the time being.

Wei Yuan felt a little unusual when he came to court this morning. He ran into his father-in-law on the way into the palace, and greeted him according to the etiquette, but his father-in-law, who was usually gentle with him, looked cold at him and didn't even respond. He left with a straight face.

Wei Yuan couldn't figure it out, and he didn't understand the reason until he was called by the old lady after returning to the mansion.

"Yuan'er, do you know that it is now rumored in Beijing that the second girl of the Su Mansion seduced Prime Minister Yang at the flower viewing banquet hosted by the empress, and was humiliated by many people?" The

old lady Wei sat on the mahogany chair at the top of the room. Next to her was Mrs. Xiao Lin who was rubbing her shoulders and beating her legs.

Wei Yuan frowned, and shook his head slightly, what happened in the inner house is often first spread among the female relatives in the inner courtyard.

Mrs. Wei's cloudy three-cornered eyes opened, she pressed her forehead with a handkerchief as if frowning, and sighed quietly, "Well, even though the Su family is our in-laws, it stands to reason that this matter should be with us. It doesn't matter, it's just that Miss Su was yelling nonsense that Madam Houwei of Yongchang instigated her to do this, she stalked Mrs. Su, and poured this basin of dirty water on our Hou Mansion."

Wei Yuan was taken aback, he didn't expect that there would be such a lawsuit, his brows frowned even tighter, "

Mrs. Mrs. Wei raised her eyelids and glanced at him, "You can tell if you have slandered her or not by calling her here."

Wei Yuan knew from Mrs. Wei's expression that she was going to make trouble again, but this matter She also wanted to ask clearly, so she turned her head and ordered: "Go and invite Madam."

Su Shi was happy for a moment when he learned that Lord Hou sent someone to invite her, but the next moment when he heard that it was at the old lady's place, his heart was heavy again. fell back. Recently, she has also heard the rumors in Beijing. She did not expect that her niece not only failed, but also made everyone know that she lost her reputation. In the future, she will either marry far away or spend her whole life in the family temple. Not only will her natal family not improve On the contrary, he still annoyed her. In the past few days, she could only pray that these rumors would not spread to the Hou Mansion, and that after this period of time, the rumors would subside.

It's just that when the Su family heard Mrs. Su's words, they knew that this matter could not be resolved.

"It's just some rumors, how can mother believe it? Mother would rather believe that villain with a screwdriver than my daughter-in-law?" Su Shi held a handkerchief dipped in chili water, with a disconcerted expression on her face. The despair of being believed by her close relatives, until now, she can only deny it with all her strength, and the old hag wants to take back her housekeeping rights with this, how can she make her wish come true!

"Oh? Really?" Mrs. Wei didn't jump up and scold her angrily as usual, but instead asked calmly. Su's heart felt uneasy, and she heard Mrs. Wei say: "But someone in the mansion heard you instigating Su Second Madam."

Su looked up in shock, and saw Mrs. Wei beckoning to the mother next to her to bring a person out of the side room, and the person who came timidly lowered her head and kneeled on the ground. little maid.

"Tell me what you heard that day." Mrs. Wei is now full of the air of an old lady in charge, and when she thinks of the housekeeper she is about to get, her heart is burning. As soon as she entered the Hou's Mansion, she was oppressed by the Mrs. Dowager above, and when she finally became a wife, the old man directly handed over the housekeeping rights to Mrs. Su. She had been in the Hou's Mansion for decades. The key to the warehouse has never been touched!

When the old man finally left, Su's face was sweet and bitter, and her direct grabbing of power as a mother-in-law would inevitably make other noble ladies in Beijing laugh at her. This time the plan was proposed by Huier, if it is grasped, it will be a justifiable opportunity for the Su family to hand over the housekeeping power!

Mrs. Wei listened to the maid who was placed in Su's courtyard intermittently retelling the conversation between Mrs. Su and Mrs. Su, thinking of the housekeeper right she was about to get, let alone how beautiful it was.

But Su Shi listened to the girl's retelling almost verbatim, and her body was shaking. Chen Xiang behind her suddenly interrupted her, "You little girl is talking nonsense! Madam has never said such a thing!"

"Hey, what's the rush, are you guilty?" Mrs. Wei, with her godlike presence, raised her hand to signal the little maid to continue.