Graduation

Y/N Pov

It had been another year in the cadet core, one year after that argument with Mikasa, after the argument you felt that you had lost something. You didn't know what but you felt you lost something. 

After that argument, more arguments started between you two, with Eren and Armin stopping you before anything more happened. 

"Where are you guys going after graduation?" Eren asked you, Mikasa, and Armin when you were in a secluded area.

"I don't know, probably scouts?" Armin said looking at Eren.

"Why? You are the smartest of all the cadets, why go into the scouts you would be better in the military police or something?" Eren questioned.

"Because I can help plan in the scouts Eren." Armin retorted.

"Oh. What about you guys?" Eren said looked at you and Mikasa.

"Where ever you go." Mikasa chimed in first.

"You gotta be kidding me. Seriously?"

"Yeah, what's wrong, I have to protect him."

"Its like you don't have a life, all you do is be overprotective of him."

"Guys, can we not argue right now." Eren said as he looked at you, "Where are you going?"

"Scouts."

"Why. You are the best of us all, you probably have the highest marks, why the scouts?"

"Because I have nothing to lose." You said as Eren and Armin just looked at you saddened as Mikaa just glared at you.

"Yeah you don't have anything to lose because you don't care about anything." Mikasa said with spite.

"I care about people and things, I am joining the scouts to help and save as many people as I can, I have nothing to lose from joining."

"Like you can save anyone. All you can do is hurt people."

"I saved Carla didn't I?"

"And she still died. You failed either way."

"At least I saved her once. I tried. That's more than what you did."

Mikasa couldn't say anything back as she just buried her face in her scarf while still glaring at you from time to time.

Time Skip ——- At the Graduation

"Do you have heart!" The man on the stage said with all the soldiers saluting.

"Yes Sir!"

"As of this moment you have three options open to you, the garrison regiment whose job is to reinforce the walls. The scout regiment who rides out into titan country to take back what's ours. And the MP regiment who maintain law and order under his royal majesty."

"The top ten of the class will come up to the front to be privately talked to by the leaders of the three regiments."

"Number ten: Sasha Braus,