Epilogue IV

Y/N Pov

"Honey, where is Eren?" I asked Mikasa as she shrugged. Eren was our little boy who we agreed to name Eren. He had just turned ten and we agreed to let him roam around the forest by himself. He had his mother's face and raven black hair. He had E/C eyes, but seemed to inherit the Ackerman instinct more then my L/N instinct.

"Where is that boy." I said cutting more vegetables. 

"He probably went into the forest again. You know that boy." Mikasa said while she was knitting a sweater. 

"Ugh... what time is it?" Our older girl named Sasha said walking down the stairs from her room. She was thirteen and had grey eyes like her mother. She had H/C hair and the same face shape as me. She also inherited my instinct with almost no sign of Ackerman blood or instinct in her. 

"It's around eleven." Mikasa answered.

"Dad is there any food?" Sasha asked as I slid her a piece of bread.

"Lunch is almost ready, just eat that for now." I said as she started eating quietly. 

"Sasha when you're done go wake up Amber." Amber was our youngest child. She was five years old and didn't show any instincts yet. She had lighter hair than both of me and Mikasa, but she had greyish brown eyes. The door suddenly burst open as Eren immersed in the doorway holding some plants in his hand.

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" He greeted us quickly before entering the kitchen.

"What did you find Eren?" I asked as I put the vegetables into a pot.

"I heard in the town that these herbs help a pregnant woman, so I found some for mom!" Eren explained as he was about to put the plants into some water, I think he's trying to make a sort of tea with the plants.

"Wait Eren." I said before he could put the plants in as I examined them.

"I think these are poisonous." I said as Eren was surprised.

"No they aren't. I remember someone selling these in the markets.

"I think they were selling these as decorations." I explained to Eren as he looked down.

"Sorry."

"It's fine Eren. Just don't put these in food." I said as I turned back to the soup I was making. Sasha came strolling down the stairs with Amber in her arms. The three of them sat down as I prepared some dishes.

"Lunch is ready." I said as I poured the soup into different bowls. I then went to help Mikasa since she was pregnant. 

"Thank you, Y/N."

"No need to thank me, Mikasa." I said as she sat down. 

"Mom can I see if I can hear the baby?" Eren asked as he looked curiously at Mikasa's stomach.

"Sure. Come here." Mikasa said softly as Eren walked over and placed his ear on Mikasa's belly.

"I want to too!" Amber said excited as she ran over. I sat down at the table as our two kids had their ears pressed against Mikasa's belly, they weren't moving away trying to hear something.