The End

3rd Pov

(Start at 2:07)

Throughout the years, the world as well as Paradis island grew in peace. Though, the scars of the past never disappeared, they healed over time. The world kept moving, modernizing and growing. The cities of the island remained as a monument of the past as the stories of the past, turned into legends. The story of the heroes of the world was learned throughout the world. Everyone knew about them. Armin Arlert, the ambassador for peace. Annie Leonhart, the cold hearted warrior. Connie Springer and Jean Kirstein, the survivors of this war, the true veterans. Reiner, the strongest willed and resilient person, the one who held back the hallucigenia, the beginning of all life. Falco Grice, the flying titan. Pieck Finger, the one with the most endurance, who fought off an army. Levi Ackerman, humanity's strongest soldier. Mikasa Ackerman, the sister of the devil, the one with the devil's strength. And Y/N L/N. The killer of the devil, Eren Yeager. The impact these people left rippled through the world for hundreds of years. Especially, the devil himself. Eren Yeager. The slaughterer of eighty percent of humanity. The devil reincarnate. The founding titan, the attack titan... through his many titles, he will always be remembered. The story of these people along with all the others who gave their lives and dedicated their hearts will never be forgotten. May the heroes of this world, rest in peace.

-----

Throughout the many years, the group had visited Eren's grave many times under that tree. And the tree only grew with time. The city of Shiganshina also growing with time. But with time, people grow old. And with time, people pass. The world lost these heroes with time. Them all being buried in some places. Their lineage continuing. Through this period of peace, the island was allowed to grow. But everything comes to an end. In an unknown amount of time later, the tree still stood tall. But through time, peace came to an end. War broke out again as everything was destroyed in this newer age. Even without the titans, war kept repeating. The island of Paradis which once stood tall and proud, came crumbling down. With the war brought to Paradis, it couldn't defend for any longer. People left the outside into the underground, war broke out as the island was destroyed, the cities lay in ruin. 

(Music at 3:49)

But through the ruins, life sprang again. Nature took control as the cities lay in ruin. Civilization on the surface was destroyed. The impact of people had left, and nature was free once again. Through this time, a small boy walked through the ruins of what was once Shiganshina with his dog. The boy came from the underground and was one of the first to come out since the wars of the past. The boy had a (L) ingrained on his wrist as he carried a staff. The duo eventually came upon a large tree, towering over the rest. It's figure bent and twisted, but still standing. It had the history of the world on it. At the bottom, a hole leading into the tree. The boy wandered close as he peered into the tree. Four headstones could be seen, the tree seemingly absorbing them into itself. They were written in the old language.

Eren Yeager

Here Forever
Resting Peacefully
Beloved Son, Friend
And Ally
We Will Remember You

Armin Arlert

Ambassador For Peace
Beloved By Many
Fought For What's Right
Fifteenth Commander
Of The Survey Corps
Rest Peacefully

Mikasa Ackerman

Royalty Of Hizaru
Loved Mother, Wife
Friend, And Ally
Protected All Close To Her
Rest Here, And Rest Forever

Y/N L/N

Prince Of Paradis
Demon Of Eldia
Hero Of The World
Savior Of Many
Caring Father, Friend,
Husband, And Ally
You Don't Have To Fight Anymore
Rest

The boy slowly made his way into the tree, to read the four headstones. He slowly moved into the tree completely, in the pitch black. Where he lost his footing, and fell.

-----

(Imagine Y/N somewhere, probably next to Mikasa)

The 104th. Once they all passed, they all ended up in the same place. None of them knew that the others were actually with them and thought it was their own imagination, their own heaven. But they would all spend time together, living and resting in a cabin. Finally being allowed to be happy, with each other. Resting in peace.

-----