57th Expedition (Part 2)

Y/N Pov

I slowly woke up with my left eye not working. I got up and was sitting on the ground as the grass around me was deep shade of red and I was starting to get dizzy. I was about to sit back down when I heard a yell very far way.

"Fire!!!" It sounded like it was from Erwin so I had to go see what was happening. I took off my cape and sliced a piece off and wrapped it around my eye as I swung forward. I almost hit multiple trees but I got to a place where I saw the female titan with lines going into many parts of its body with scouts standing on the trees. I swung for ward and landed on the branch next to Erwin sloppily with Levi doing the same.

"Y/N? You're alive? We all saw you get swatted like a fly, and what happened to your eye." Levi said as I just looked at him.

"I managed to dodge just in time to not get killed and slash my eye."

"Good job Y/N and Levi for leading her here." Erwin said as we both looked forward.

"We wouldn't have been able to do it if it wasn't for Y/N and the rear reinforcements."

"Y/N get back to the squad. They have your horse. I have business to take care of." Levi said as I saluted.

"Yes sir." As I jumped off heading towards the direction Levi pointed. I swung forward for some time before I saw the squad Levi standing in the trees. I landed next to them on a higher branch as they were talking.

"Y/N! You survived! We all saw you get swatted and into a tree! What happened to your eye." Eren said turning to me stopping their conversation.

"Its nothing. I'll deal with it when we get back." I said as I looked straight forward. The original dark green color of the cloth covering my eye was starting to turn a dark shade of red as I hid it.

"Any of us could have done that. It's just a abnormal." Oruo said as he was ignored by everyone.

"Eren. I hope your not suggesting that the captain kept the plan from us because he thinks we're a liability." Petra said angered as they continued their talk.

"I'm sorry but I am. There's no other wa-"

"Enough of this! Knock the teeth out of his skull!" Oruo said pissed.

"Look I hate to say it but he's got a point. We're being supposedly instrumental to the plan, and the captain didn't give us much to go off of." Eld said as he looked down.

"So what?"

"That means he doesn't trust us. Kind of a big deal you guys. Think about it. Maybe Eren isn't the only one who can change. Maybe someone in the regiments a titan spy." Eld said as everyone either looked down or looked forward, not being able to respond.

"A spy? Are you sure about that." 

"Well no, but I'm sure the commander believes it. He'd have to, and I'd wager you anything that only the survivors from five years ago know about this."

"Of course thats got to be it." Gunther said after Eld explained.

"I agree whole heartedly. Here that sniffle drop. There was a good reason."