Declaration Of War

Y/N Pov

All of the warriors woke up bright and early for the festival along with the warrior candidates. While the wondered around, we talked to guests coming in. It's happening today. What Eren planned for. The people quickly opened stalls and sold things as we walked around. There was loud music playing.

"They really set up quick, don't they?" Porco said as I nodded.

"They finished the stage in two days." I said as we kept walking.

"We eventually ran into the warrior candidates who just found Gabi. They had ice cream and shoved it into her mouth. They quickly ran away to get more food as we followed behind them. They eventually ran out of money as they looked back at us, obviously begging for money, so they could get more food. Me and Porco refused but Reiner gave in and paid for it. He got them all food along with Porco and Pieck. By the fourth stall I felt bad for him.

"Reiner. Take this." I said as I threw him a bag of money.

"I can't take this Ulrich." He said as he was going to give it back to me.

"It isn't for you. It's for them." I said as I pointed to them all enjoying themselves.

"Alright." He said as he took the money. We kept going around to different food stalls as Gabi had the most. By evening, Reiner had spent all the money I gave him and all his own money. Gabi couldn't even walk as I had to carry her on my back. 

"Ugh, it hurts." Gabi said as she was clutching her stomach.

"That's what you get for being a glutton." I said as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Look at the flags they put up-" Udo was talking as she was interrupted by Gabi.

"They should make everyday a festival." Gabi said as I sighed.

"If they do that, and you eat this much every time, you'll be losing in foot races to Zofia and Udo." I said as she shook her head.

"No I won't. I'm better then all of them."

"Not if you gain fifty pounds."

"It's whatever. But, I've been noticing a lot of things have been changing in the past few days."

"You think so?"

"Feels strange. As if the world is about to change in a big way." Gabi said as I felt this guilt climbing within me.

"Yeah." I said quietly as we kept walking towards the stage. The play would start in about half an hour and its better to get there early.

-----

We eventually got to the stage as Zeke and Colt were there already.

"Oh, did you guys have fun?" Zeke asked as Udo, Zofia, and Gabi were looking at the stage.

"Huh? Where's Falco?" Colt asked as Udo turned to him

"Oh, he said he saw someone he knew in the crowd and ran off to say hi." Udo explained as Colt sighed.

"Hope this doesn't make him late." Colt said as Porco wrapped his arm around Colt's shoulder.