Raid On Liberio (Part 1)

Y/N Pov

I activated my instinct right as Eren burst through the wall and jumped up as high as I could. Naomi was right. My physical body was much better after that injection. I landed on a roof of a building as I overlooked the destruction. Debris flew everywhere as Eren's titan picked up Willy and ate him. 

3rd Pov

The attack titan turned towards the crowd that wasn't already crushed as his green eyes glowed

The attack titan turned towards the crowd that wasn't already crushed as his green eyes glowed. It was scanning the crowd. He had blood running down his mouth. We've truly become... devils... Y/N thought as he watched all the bloodshed happening.

Everyone started running away as Eren turned towards the military leaders, most of them not moving. He sprinted at them, making it impossible to escape as he jumped on all of them, killing most of them, if not all of them. 

"Gabi! Udo! Get up! On your feet! Hurry!" The blond soldier yelled to the two warrior candidates as they were both dazed.

"Where's Mr. Ulrich? Zofia?" The brown haired girl asked as she turned to see her comrade squashed by rubble. The black haired boy also looked up as the attack titan punched and destroyed any remaining Marleyan officials. Going berserk. 

"Zofia no!" The young black haired boy yelled as he ran to try to lift the rubble off the dead girl.

"Come on! You've got to help me-!" He was cut off as the crowd rushed past him, knocking him to the ground. The blonde haired soldier and the girl hid behind rubble as they watched the boy get trampled. But out of no where, a soldier ran up and grabbed the heavily injured boy, bringing him to his comrades.

"Mr. Ulrich!" The young girl yelled in relief as the crowd ran past him, shoving him but he seemed unfazed.

"I'm sorry. Udo will die of his injuries soon. They're too severe. I'm sorry." The soldier said as the girl looked at the dying warrior candidate, bleeding to death.

"You two get to safety. Please." The soldier said as they both looked up at him. They're eyes widening in fear and shock.

"Mr. Ulrich, your eyes." The blonde soldier said as the soldier unwrapped his bandage around his head, revealing his glowing red eyes. 

"I'm sorry." Was all the soldier said before he disappeared, jumping away from their sight. The young girl screamed, from fear and anger. Putting two and two together.

"You fulfilled your duty as a Tybur brother. I'm so proud of you." A black haired women spoke as the attack titan kept smashing the ground. Making sure no one survived. Sparks started to come from the woman as a bright yellow light surrounded her. Eren turned to see a yellow lightning bolt strike where the woman was as the war hammer titan started to form. Covered in a white layer of armor. Wasting no time, the attack titan punched the other titans face, beginning to bash its head in. On top of some buildings nearby, the remaining Marleyan soldiers surrounded the commander as they desperately asked for order. The commander just shot a round at the attack titan.