57th Expedition (Part 4)

Y/N Pov

Levi jumped up and caught Mikasa as she was about to attack again.

"We'll stay back for now." He said as he swung towards a branch and I followed, we maintained some distance between us and her. Both me and Mikasa were dead set on getting Eren back while Levi had to. The blood from the titan had steamed off but I was still covered in blood, drops of blood started coming out if my eye, which turned into streams. It made it look like I was crying but I didn't care.

"Maintain current distance. She slowed down a bit, during the fight to. It looked like she may have bitten the entire nape off, it's unlikely Eren survived."

"No he's alive. When I cut open her mouth I could see a faint silhouette of a person in her mouth. She's keeping him in her mouth. She acts with purpose. If she wanted him dead she would have bit down on him or swallowed him by now. She could have even just crushed him. She needs him for something." I said as Levi looked at me.

"Someone's being optimistic. He could have been swallowed after you saw him."

"Well if you did your damn job and protected him like you were supposed to, we wouldn't be in this situation." Mikasa said glaring at the captain as we kept going forward.

"It's not the captains fault. He was assigned to a different duty." I said as Mikasa changed her look to me.

"Sot it's all your fault we're in this situation. You said you would protect him with your life and now he could be gone forever." Mikasa said glaring at me again as I kept silent.

"Childhood friends huh? Now its all making sense." Levi suddenly said as Mikasa looked at him surprised.

"For the sake of not causing another argument lets narrow our goals. First, we forget about taking her down."

"No way. She's killed to many of our people for that. She's dead." Mikasa said angrily as we kept going.

"Shes hoy defenses that none of us have been trained to deal with. I'm telling you it's a lost cause. Instead we'll act on the assumption that Eren is alive and focus only on freeing him before she exits the forest. Y/N and I will handle all the cutting, you find a way to distract her." Levi finished explaining as we both agreed with him.

Mikasa dove in front of us and to the feet level of the titan as me and Levi swung behind it. It kept running before quickly turning around and sending a punch at Levi which he dodged and did  spin with his blades and then going around her arm, slicing it to bits while I went forward and stabbed both the eyes, I then went down and sliced its legs apart forcing it to fall down while Levi went and cut at its arms and hands, she didn't even harden as Levi kept diving around sending slash after slash. I was about to go for her cheeks as I saw Mikasa look at the nape.

I went wide eyed as she swung towards her nape.

"Mikasa wait!" I yelled before sticking my hooks into the trees in front of her. She tried to slash the nape but it hardened as the titan raised its fist, I dashed forward and tackled Mikasa to the side, we went straight to the floor as I hugged her so she wouldn't take as much damage. I took most of the damage and Mikasa was fine. I saw Levi slash both of the cheeks open and there was Eren. Levi grabbed Eren but when he did the female attempted one last swing, Levi dodged but landed on his leg on the titans arm, in the process hurting his leg. He jumped off and swung to a branch as me and Mikasa were still on the ground.