Reaction

Y/N Pov

We were in the ribcage of a titan which was Eren, he saved us from the cannon ball with his titan's hand as everyone looked in fear and shock. I could hear Armin's breathed were shaky as we all stood under the titan, with steam billowing around us.

Armin looked up in astonishment while me and Mikasa kept a grip on our blades. I felt the ribs of the titan move as the partial titan moved around.

"Maintain your distance! All squads remain alert! It can strike at any time!" I could here the captain yelling through the steam.  

"Artillery crew get that cannon reloaded!" He yelled again.

"What is this? The garrison fired their cannon and then, there was a gigantic crash and a blast of heat. Apparently we are now in the innards of a titan."

"Eren did this for us. That's all we need to understand for now." Mikasa said to Armin, sitting next to him.

"Armin, Y/N, Mikasa." I saw Eren running through the smoke and around into the titans ripcage.

"Hey are you guys alright?" He asked us.

"Eren, how did you-"

"I don't know." Eren quickly cut off Armin as he looked up.

"It's already starting to vaporize like the corpse of a titan. Lets get out of here." He said as he started to walk towards the steam.

"I can't tell if their watching and waiting or totally dazed. Well it doesn't matter anyways, I'm sure after the steam clears they'll resume the attack." Eren said turning to us as Mikasa stood.

"After seeing this, I think we've blown any reasoning with them." Eren said looking up at the giant skull as me and Armin stood up.

"The cellar, I'm starting to remember." Eren said looking at the key he always had around his neck.

"Our house in Shiganshina. He said I'd have to go back there, everything hinged on it. I think it's what he gave me the powers for. To transform. If I can make it back to our cellar. I might know the titans secrets." After he said that he hammered his fist onto a evaporating bone.

"Why did he keep this stuff secret? How many thousands of scouts have already died because my father didn't share this information?! It could be the last chance humanity has! And the answers been hidden away under our house this whole time. Is he insane? Damn him. Where have you been these last five years dad?" 

"Eren, we have other problems right now." I said cutting him off and grabbing his shoulder.

"The smokes clearing."

"Get ready."

"As soon as you see it blast it." I could hear soldiers talking to each other as moved through the steam. The skeleton started to fall apart as the muscles on the front fell and the skull cracked off, blowing steam at everyone.

"Listen. I'm getting out of here." Mikasa and Armin looked shocked at Eren as he said that.

"What? Where?"

"Anywhere but here. Then I head over the wall and straight to Shiganshina. But I'll have to become a titan again." Eren said as they kept looking at him.