Battle of Fort Slava

Y/N Pov

It has been a month since I got rescued as I was already on the battlefield. Again. I regained most of my strength quickly, but I am still facing the effects of that camp.

"Fall back!" I heard one of the Marleyan officers yell as the soldiers ran back, with most of them getting shot. Even the officer got shot in the head. We were trying to destroy a Mideast fort. Fort Slava. A fort that I discovered that we didn't know about. Where they're storing all their battleships. After that naval battle against Marley, they put the rest of their battleships here for repair. They're launching another naval strike at Marley today. So we invaded. I found that information at a camp. If we manage to destroy the battleships, we win. This is their entire naval force. But we have to go through two different walls and an armored train. So far we haven't been able to get through even the first wall as we were forced into trenches.

"Is that Falco!" Colt yelled from the trench where I was as I heard him jump out.

"Colt wait!" I yelled at him but he already ran towards where Falco was. He seemed to be hit by an explosive. 

"Fucking dumbass..." I muttered under my breath. I didn't know Colt that well. All I knew was that he was Falco's older brother, and the next inheritor of the beast titan after Zeke. I quickly jumped out of the trench as I sprinted towards their location as there was a small dip in the ground. I slid in as Colt was checking on Falco. 

"Colt move!" I yelled as he nodded and got up and started to sprint away with Falco. He made it to the trench. Good. Now I just need to make it back... I picked up two more soldiers who were just wounded as I sprinted back to the trenches. Explosions and gunfire rang through the air as an explosion landed right next to me. I managed to escape the blast radius but the sound and some shrapnel hit my side. Nothing bad though. I eventually got back to the trenches as I called the medic for the two soldiers I managed to grab.

"Report. What happened Colt." I heard Magath say from as I walked over to where they were.

"The Eldian advance squad has been wiped out. They took a direct hit from an artillery shell and got blown to bits." Colt said between breathes.

"What of the trench?"

"We can't dig any further."

"Oh? And who decided that? Are you trying to give me orders now Eldian?" Magath said as his Marleyan subordinate started to yell at Colt. Magath was truly cruel on the battlefield. If you weren't a titan shifter. Even still, you could see the disdain and disgust on his face. 

"But sir... if things keep going like this... we'll lose." Colt said as Magath sighed in anger.

"You Eldians really are useless. Ulrich. Do your thing." Commander Magath said as I nodded. Of course. I have to do this. I grabbed my rifle as I peeked over the edge of the trench to see the Mideastern soldiers spraying down on our soldiers with machine guns. I quickly shot two of them as they couldn't do anything. I then moved spots to get a better view. I was walking as I found the warrior candidates. Falco must have gotten a concussion or something.

"Is Falco okay?" I asked as I walked up to them.

"He's doesn't remember anything." Zofia said to me as Falco looked around confused.

"Who are you people? Where am I? I don't get it. Wasn't I just flying around with swords in my hands? And there were titans too-" Falco was saying as Gabi poured water on his head.