New Friends

Y/N Pov

I ran through the streets as I jumped over a box and ran straight through someones stall.

"Stop that kid! He stole from me!" A bartender yelled as I continued to run. I jumped on top of a pile of crates as I jumped up and grabbed the edge of a roof and pulled myself up.

"Hey! Get back here!" The man yelled as I quickly jumped up and started to run across the roof tops. I started to jump between them as the guy was barely able to keep up on the ground. I made a big jump as I caught myself on the edge of the roof and pulled myself up but before I could fully get up I felt a tug at my feet as I was pulled down and slammed into the floor.

"You could be punished far more then I am now!" He said as he kept dragging me closer to him. I turned around so I was facing him and started to kick him in the face until he let go shortly after. I quickly got up and started to sprint away. I ran far enough to the point where I couldn't hear him at all as I sat down on the ground and laid my back against a wall.

"All that for a piece of bread." I said as I looked down at the piece of dirtied bread in my hand.

"Y/N I don't think its a good thing to steal." Someone said as I turned my head to the right to see Armin standing there looking at me slightly disappointed.

"You could get in big trouble for stealing by Hannes." He said as he sat down next to me.

"But on a different note, look at this book my parents had!" He said as he showed me a book and flipped through the pages to a page about something called the sea.

"Look! There's something outside the walls called the sea! A body of water so big that merchants could harvest salt from it for their whole lives and still not get all of it!" He said as he showed me the page and traced his finger along the page showing me the sea. I got up and looked down at him as I heard two sets of feet running toward me as I suddenly felt a punch to my face as a small boy with brown hair was standing in front of me.

"You won't bully Armin anymore!" He yelled as he jabbed me in the stomach, but I didn't feel anything.

"After last time I won't allow you to run!" He yelled again as he hooked me in the face, as I barely flinched. I then suddenly felt a hard punch to my face as I staggered back. I looked back up to see a small girl with raven black hair and a red scarf.

"Come on Mikasa! I had him!" The small boy yelled as I recovered from the punch.

"Guys! Guys! This was all a big misunderstanding! He saved me last time! I was just telling him about the sea!" Armin yelled as he stood up between me and the boy and girl. The girl was still glaring at me as I stood up and offered my hand to them.

"Y/N." I quietly said as the boy grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

"Eren! Thanks for helping Armin with the bullies. They always try to bully him." He said as he gripped my hand. He wasn't very strong as he let go the small girl cautiously shook my hand.

"Mikasa." She said quietly as she lightly shook my hand. She was still stronger then Eren as she let go and stood next to Eren, slightly behind him.

"Hey! It better not be the nerd and his little friends." A kid said as he walked up behind Eren and Mikasa. 

"It's you! Come on I'll take any of you!" Eren yelled as he glared at the three boys.