Battle Of Heaven And Earth (Part 1)

Y/N Pov

After we all landed and Reiner tackled the beast out of the air, it started evaporating immediately, and Zeke wasn't there.

"No wonder it was so easy. It's just an empty husk." Captain Levi said as we all looked down onto the evaporating beast.

"I knew it. Zeke is hiding his body the same way the warhammer titan did." Armin said.

"So you're telling me we have to find a target that's only a meter long and ten centimeters wide in this mountain of bones?! That's just impossible! We need to make up our mind! Armin-!"

"I know!" Armin interrupted Jean.

"I will blow this place one minute from now! Work with the cart titan and get away from here!" Armin ordered us as we were shocked.

"Armin..."

"Eren expects me to do this attack, so I don't believe this will kill him. But... if I blow all these bones into pieces, we might be able to find out where Eren and Zeke are!" Armin said as we all started moving away from Armin after he said that.

"Be careful, Armin!"

"If things go south, don't worry about us and just blow everything away!" Jean and Connie called out to Armin as we swung away. 

"Armin!" Mikasa called out as we all looked back to see Armin getting grabbed by a tongue? It wrapped around his body making sure he couldn't transform. It pulled him towards a titan that looked like a weird creature as it started to run away. In its wake, more titans appeared. They all came from the bones of Eren's titan and were all white, like Zeke's titan. 

"It's coming, Reiner!" Connie called out as what seemed to be a female titan rushed Reiner. Another female titan rushed Reiner as he threw the other one away, blocking the one rushing at him. But a warhammer grabbed his head. He was already struggling. We all used our thunder spears to kill off some titans and cover Reiner. 

"What the heck are these things?" Jean asked.

"They... don't look like pure titans to me."

"What do we do? We'll run out of thunder spears in no time! And also, is Armin even alive?!" Connie yelled in distress. He was right. We only had two bags of thunder spears, against possibly hundreds of these titans.

"If he'd gotten as much as a scratch he would've transformed immediately. That means he must be captured completely unharmed. But they dragged him off toward Eren's rear. And there are countless titans between him and us. Even if I was in my peak shape, I wouldn't be doing a frontal assault on that. So... stay calm." Levi said as he looked back at Mikasa, who was already ready to just rush in.

"Mikasa. Don't rush. I'll act as bait. Wait until I get all of their attention."

"That's impossible, captain. I've figured out what they are. Those... are the nine titans from throughout the ages. I don't know if their mind is still there, but with the power of the founding titan, I bet they can be resurrected again and again. It's an army of battle-tested titans created solely to fight." Pieck said in her titan form.

"There's no way... we can beat that."

"I can transform and rush through all of them." I said as Pieck shook her head.