Operation: Recover Eren (Part 3)

Y/N Pov

Soldiers were getting slaughtered left and right as people either ran or died. The ground was soaked with blood as I looked down. Shit, my arm was still bleeding like hell. I needed to wrap it in something. I then started unwrapping my eye bandage. It wasn't bleeding anymore and a lot of it didn't have blood so it would have to do. I quickly finished unwrapping my eye bandage, and it was functional? It didn't matter right now, I started wrapping it around my arm. It hurt like hell but I had to deal with it for now. Once I finished wrapping my arm, I looked up and saw everyone trying to get to Eren but Reiner was guarding them well. Neither me or Mikasa could get to him because we were injured and I don't think anyone else would be fast enough to get to him other than us. Unless they had a distraction.

I tried to stand but I quickly fell to the ground from blood loss, but I had to. I stood up and I felt dizzy and I felt a sharp pain in the right part of my body but it didn't matter. I looked up again and I saw Armin saying something to Bertholdt as it seemed to affect him majorly.

"Shut your mouth hell spawn! I'll kill you!" I heard Bertholdt yell as he drew his blades I saw Erwin going up towards them as he slashed Bertholdt, making him drop Eren. I saw Mikasa grab him midair. We did it. We finally got him back. 

"All soldiers retreat!" I heard Erwin yell as everyone got on their horses. Reiner was being held down by titans as I quickly got on a free horse. I think almost 60 percent of all the soldiers that went got killed so there were a couple of free horses around. I quickly got on one as I rode next to the rest of the retreating soldiers. Out of nowhere a shadow passed over us as a titan came flying over us as it slammed into the ground in front of us, causing a large blast of dust.

"Shit, he's throwing titans!" I yelled as I looked back to see Reiner throw another one straight at us. It knocked many people off their horses as I looked around and I saw Mikasa and Eren on the ground. Right as I was about to go over to them a titan landed right next to me and slammed into the ground, launching me off my horse. When I finally was able to look up my vision was blurry but I could barely see a titan approaching them. It was that one. The one that I barely saved Carla from that day. I have to protect them. I promised.

Flashback ----- After the Fall of Wall Maria

I decided to go with Eren, Mikasa and Armin, who were all staying in the same warehouse as it would be announced who would have to go on the mission to "retake wall Maria." But we all knew what it was actually for. I was walking next to Mikasa as we walked back into the warehouse the Yeagers were staying in. Once I entered I saw Carla and Armin's grandfather in the warehouse as Carla was still recovering from when her legs got crushed and Armin's grandfather's body was to stressed from everything that he blacked out before so he was resting.

Armin went to his grandfather as Eren and Mikasa went to Carla. 

"Y/N." Carla said to me as I looked over at her.

"I'm sorry for the hassle, but could you get us some bread?" Carla asked me as I simply nodded before heading out. I was about to walk out as I heard someone coming up behind me.

"Why do you wanna come?" I asked as I walked outside with Mikasa standing next to me.

"It would be easier to carry all the bread with two people. Also, I don't want you getting in trouble." She said as we continued walking.

"There's no point in arguing with you." I said as we just continued walking through the crowded streets. 

We made it back to the warehouse with enough bread for everyone to have one because we were kids with a senior and a injured woman, so we got enough food for all of us. We arrived back as Carla looked at us from inside the warehouse as Armin was helping his grandfather and Eren was... sleeping...