It Has Begun

Y/N Pov

Porco tried to bite off Eren's leg but in turn his nape was smashed multiple times by Eren. Porco... 

Another shot was sent at Eren as his arm was cut off.

"The cart titan is still up. We can't win this fight until we deal with her!" Armin said as we watched the cart fight off the Yeagerists from a far.

"Armin!" Mikasa grabbed Armin away from some gun fire as Connie blew them up. We were moving through the city now, but had to be extremely careful.

"Enemies in the houses!" Connie yelled as Jean waved us over.

"Fall back! That ways no good!" Jean yelled as we followed his lead. 

"Can't take out the car till we've dealt with those soldiers." Mikasa said as we continued through.

"I know." Armin said as we flew through the city.

"Jean on your left!" I yelled to him as I saw soldiers hiding in the building.

"Got it!" Jean said as he sent a thunderspear into the window, blowing them up as he equipped another one midair.

"Circle around them! We'll strike the enemy from behind!" We heard Pixis ordering to his soldiers as they rode horses. Flanking the enemy.

"Think Pixis has the right idea. We don't have enough firepower to risk a full frontal assault. We need to attack them from the rear." Armin said as we all landed on a roof. We zipped around some Marleyan soldiers on houses as we shot them with thunder spears as we moved towards the carts location. As we were moving through the city, a loud roar was heard. Zeke. All of us were shocked as we landed on some buildings, watching thunderbolts hitting so many different spots, wherever you looked it was bright light. Titans started to appear and slaughter the Marleyan soldiers.

"Mikasa, Y/N, Armin! Get to the cart!" Jean ordered us as we both nodded. We went as fast as we could as we zipped through the city, eventually getting to the wall as Pieck was distracted, Armin launched a thunder spear into the anti-titan artillery on her back. Two soldiers were going to shoot at Armin but I managed to flip in between them and slash their throats.

"You can't win Y/N! This battle is already over!" Pieck yelled at me through her titan voice.

"We just have to kill you!" She yelled at me again as she rushed at me, trying to bite me as I dodged. The sound of crashing could be heard as I looked to see Eren running from Reiner, just for Jean and Connie to cover him. He's out of his titan! Pieck took off her armor as she struggled to fight off me and Mikasa while Armin dealt with the soldiers. Both me and Mikasa managed to slice her limbs. There was a loud bang that could be heard over everything else but we didn't have time to check into it, because we had to deal with Pieck. There was suddenly a large shock that went through my body as I barely managed to catch myself on the wall. Did...

I looked down to see Zeke holding Eren's head. When did Eren get decapitated? Well they still activated the founder, and since I have part of the founder, I felt it. They must have activated it! Even though Eren's head was shot off!