A Small Break

Y/N Pov

It had been a couple of days after the operation to recover Eren as I looked in the mirror at myself as my eye that got slashed was now a blood red.

I think I should cover it up. It might scare away people. I decided to head out into the town to look for an eye patch for me to buy with the very minimum pay we get as soldiers... We should be paid so much more for saving the people in the walls. I wrapped a bandage around my eye to make it so people couldn't see my red eye as I walked out of my dorm. After the old Levi Squad got killed I was moved into a normal dorm with Eren, Sasha and Mikasa. In a small room. They mixed the females and males now because they didn't want to take up extra rooms that they now used as storage.

I let out a sigh as I walked out into the town still in my scout uniform because I didn't have any other clothing. As I walked out into the town I saw a store that had clothing as well as eye patches. I walked in as the store clerk greeted me.

"Hello young man! What would you be looking for?" He said as I looked at him and I did a small smile.

"I'm looking for an eye patch and maybe some leisure clothes." I said as he nodded. He walked into the back behind his desk as he came out with a black eyepatch.

"This would be about 15 silver coins." He said as I looked in my pocket. We only get paid about 10 silver coins every couple of months for some reason. I handed him 15 silver coins as I took the eye patch and went into the changing room. I took off the bandage and put the eye patch on. It didn't fit perfectly but it could do. I walked back out as the store clerk was counting the coins I started looking around for some more clothes I could use. I found some simple trousers and a hoodie. I guess I could get these. I grew out of my old hoodie a long time ago so it would be nice. It was a simple F/C hoodie with some F/C trousers. It would be fine and it didn't cost too much. I walked up to the store clerk with both of the pieces of clothing as he looked over at me.

"The hoodie would cost 30 silver coins and the trousers, 20 silver coins." He said as I paid and went back to my dorm.

I walked into the bathroom and changed into the hoodie and trousers as I combed my H/C, H/L, hair. I walked out and into the hallway to see Eren and Armin walking in the hallway.

"Hey Y/N!" Armin yelled at me while he waved as I waved back. 

"Me, Eren, and Mikasa were going to go out for lunch for once. Do you want to join?" He asked as I nodded.

"Sure. Why not." I said as they started walking again, signalling me to follow. I heard Eren whisper something to Armin as his eyes widened as he looked back at me smirking.

"Really?!" He said quite loudly as I just looked at him.

"Eren if you tell anyone else about me and Mikasa I will keep ripping off your limbs until your energy runs out and then drop you in the ocean. If that even exists." I said as he looked back at me.