Traitors Of Eldia

Y/N Pov

I woke up early the next day. The sun had barely risen over the horizon as I opened my eyes. Mikasa had her arm wrapped around my neck as her body was pressed against mine.

"Mikasa, wake up." I said quietly as she started to open her eyes. She looked up at me.

"When did you get here? You have your own tent." I said as she yawned before responding.

"What? I just wanted to be with you." She said as I sighed.

"It's fine. But we need to move." I said as she nodded. We both got up out of my sleeping bag.

"Go wake the others, I'll start stocking the carts with our supplies." I said as she nodded. She went to the others tents as I started lifting the crates and boxes we had full of supplies.

"Jean?" Connie said groggily as he exited his tent. Jean was just walking towards us.

"I thought you left." Armin said as he shook his head.

"I just needed to clear my head." He said as we all nodded.

"Wake the others. Can you guy help me?" I said as Jean went to wake the others while everyone else helped me.

"Get your mopey ass up already Reiner! Your stupid face fixed itself hours ago!" Jean said loudly as he shook Reiner. The sun finally started to beam across the forest as it created a pleasant light around the area. After we finished packing we headed out. It would be a long ride until we made it to the port.

-----

We slowly rode across the barren wasteland as it was silent except for the noise of the carts moving. Which was loud enough. We just slowly rode along until rumbling could be heard from a small distance.

"Here comes the cart." Connie said as Pieck ran up to us as we stopped. She came out of her titan.

"It's the harbor. The Yeagerists beat us there. They've captured it. They must have gotten one of the trains up and running. There are tons of soldiers posted all over the port, in full anti-titan gear." Pieck informed us. Can I kill my own people? I... I don't wanna draw a sword on them. They called me a hero. They praise me. And I'm just going to slaughter them. Like I did all those other people.

"We keep moving." Magath said as we started moving again. We eventually stopped at a safe distance, allowing for recon but making sure we wouldn't get spotted. Magath and Hange went to recon while we all waited for them to come back. We were all gearing up. 

"We have no choice but to kill them all with our first strike. That's the only way we can secure the flying boat. To pull this off, everyone's gotta be in sync. We need our titan power, and your fire power. Understood?" Annie asked as none of us answered.

"Wait... hold on..." Connie said as he struggled to find an answer.

"What is it?" Annie asked coldy as Connie still struggled to find an answer.

"The Yeagerists are holding all the Azumabito hostage. We need to keep them out of the line of fire." Mikasa said as Connie agreed with her.

"You expect us to care about them? We won't protect people who attacked our homeland just cause they're your distant cousins." Annie spoke again.

"Slow down Annie. If the hostages are killed the rest of the plan falls apart. Right Onyankopon?" Pieck said as she was still partially connected to her titan.

"Yeah we need them alive. I should be able to pilot that boat, but first we've gotta get it into flying shape. That's the problem. We need the mechanics to set up the wings. Otherwise, none of us are gonna be flying anywhere. The wings are folded up to make it easier to tow. So they'll need to be extended and secured. And even then, there's still more to do before we can get airborne. The original plan was to hangar it until we had some pilots trained so we are skipping a lot of steps. But they'll at least need some time to service it before take off." Onyankopon explained. Shit...