Tension

Y/N Pov

Me, Mikasa, Armin and Hitch all watched on as the top half of the premier was covered on the ground. This stirred up the crowd.

"Dedicate your hearts! Our anger has finally reached them! The time has come for us to fight!" One man yelled as the rest joined him. If only they knew the horrors of war. What I've been through. What we've all been through. They wouldn't survive.

"Our hearts and souls to the cause!" They all started chanting. We have to report this to Hange and the other higher ups. Now.

-----

Once we reported it to Hange as fast as possible she held a meeting with the M.P.

"Premier Zackly had his custom chair delivered to his room today. We believe that whoever planted the chair must have planted a bomb in it. In addition to the premier himself the explosion killed three soldiers. We don't know whose behind this and what their motives were." The M.P. read off a paper as he looked to Hange.

"All but one volunteer were on house arrest. And Onyankopon here was with me all day." Hange explained as the M.P. questioned her.

"Then can you think of anyone else who might have been responsible?"

"Before he died, premier Zackly said that a group of recruits brought the chair to his office." Armin said as Nile questioned him.

"Where were these recruits from?"

"He never told us what branch they were with. But as Mikasa, Y/N, and I were heading to his room for our appointment we happened to notice a group of recruits leaving H.Q. in a rush. And those recruits were scouts." Armin informed the M.P. commander as he was shocked. Everyone was.

"Speaking of your regiment, I hear that  few of you scouts were arrested and charged with leaking information about Eren to the public. You don't think-"

"Urgent news! Eren Yeager broke out of his underground cell!" An M.P. bursted into the room. Now it's my time to move. 

"Mobilize all troops and track him down!" Nile ordered the M.P.

"Hurry! There's no time to spare!" While Nile was ordering his soldiers Mikasa spoke.

"Y/N. The hell is going on right now." Mikasa asked as I couldn't answer.

"I don't now. But I need to go help the M.P. search for Eren. I can use my instinct. You guys should to." I said as Armin nodded but Mikasa didn't budge. I quickly left the room. If Eren broke out then the others did as well. I quickly left the building with a few M.P. to not look suspicious as I took a horse. Once we got far enough I split off the group and headed south. Leaving the horse tied to a tree I walked the rest of the way. I met up with Floch and his big group of supporters.

"Y/N. You made it." Floch said as I nodded.

"Where's Eren."

"He's not here yet." Floch said as I nodded. An hour later Eren appeared as the sun was setting. Floch handed him a jacket.

"Quite the crowd. This everyone?" Eren asked as Floch answered him.

"In addition to our comrades here, we have many who are still within the military. Like Y/N. He's here to 'search' for you. And the soldiers who will Darius Zackly with a bomb. No one can save the Eldian empire. No one but you. Eren Yeager." Floch said as Eren grabbed the jacket, throwing it on.