Battle Of Shiganshina

Y/N Pov

Marleyan soldiers started to parachute down from the blimps as they also moved down a cannon of some sort. Eren stood off with Porco as Pieck transformed. Eren fended off Porco as he retreated, Pieck taking Gabi with her and retreating. Eren then ran off the castle as he walked through the streets of Shiganshina, towards the incoming soldiers.

"What is Eren doing?!" I said deactivating my instinct as Reiner dropped onto the battlefield to face Eren. 

"What is he doing?"

"Facing off against Marley alone." I said, everyone was shocked. All we could do was sit here and do nothing as Eren fought Marley alone, no. If they could get this many soldiers after and forces after Liberio, it must be the entire world. Against us, against Eren. Onyankopon suddenly ran down to our cell with the keys as he panted heavily. 

"Marley launched an attack with their airship fleet. They're got five hundred plus soldiers and the armored, jaw, and cart titans. Eren's still out there fighting them on his own. But he's struggling. He's not gonna last long." Onyankopon said as the lock to our cell finally came undone.

"Marley is going to take the founder! You have to help! Join us! Protect Eren!" Onyankopon begged us as he swung the door open.

"Are you shitting me! We're not on the same side! This is your battle! You already betrayed us once! Why the hell would we do as you say!" Connie yelled barging out of the cell and grabbing Onyankopon by the collar

"I'm sorry. I never wanted this but Yelena would have put a bullet in my head if I hadn't gone along with her plan." Onyankopon struggled to say under Connie's grasp.

"Huh?! You think I wanna hear your excuses?! You've been acting like our friend while you used that wine to take over Paradis! I'm sick of it! I'm so sick of getting betrayed! Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, you, even Eren and Y/N betrayed us! I can't stand it! Why should we do a damn thing for him! Why should we save him just so he can stop any of us from ever having kids! Well?!" Connie yelled as his anger finally came out of him. Armin then put a hand on his arm, making Connie look at him.

"I'd like to hear him out at least. Okay?" Armin said as Connie dropped Onyankopon on the ground. He coughed loudly as he gasped for air.

"I had no idea that Yelena was planning any of this. The tainted wine or the euthanization plan. None of the volunteers were told anything." Onyankopon said as Connie got angry again.

"He's telling the truth. We never discussed the tainted wine with the volunteers. Yelena ordered us not to mention it to them." Nicolo intervened, vouching for Onyankopon.

"What's more, I don't wanna see the Eldian people euthanized. Our goal was to build a new Paradis alongside all of you. To rise up and beat Marley together! That's why we left everything we knew behind to come here! I gave up my whole life for the people of this island! Because, I thought together we could create a better future on Paraids! But there is no future without children! If this euthanization plan succeeds, then everything we've sacrificed, it'll all be for nothing! You have to believe me!" Onyankopon told us as he looked at each and every one of us.

"He's telling the truth." Armin said making us all look at him.

"Years ago, when you first came here, you said something that stuck with me. That we subjects of Ymir exist because we're wanted. That the world is more interesting with more kinds of people. I think you believe that, and I think that belief goes against everything Zeke's doing. You meant all the things you said, right? Then get back on your feet, Onyankopon." Armin said offering Onyankopon a hand.