1 Year!

Hello everybody! I know I said I was done with this book, but I lied. I made this for the one year anniversary of this book, which right now is the most important to me. Even after I write more and more, this will still have that part of my heart. Thanks for all the support and reading this story. Thank you for following me in this 101 chapter book. Now here are some statistics, thanks for all the support!

Longest Chapter: Traitors Of Eldia, with a word count of 5316

Most Reads: A/N with 3.5k reads, but it's the first chapter so it makes more sense

Most Votes: The Beginning

Most Comments: The Last A/N, because I asked the question at the end, which yes I am currently writing

Reads All Together: 69.4k, Nice

Votes All Together: 2k

Parts: 101

Currently #17 in Mikasa, #1 in mikasaxreader and #69 in aot (And yes I updated this)

Thank you, again, for all the support. This book will always be special to me because it's my first story. I went through a lot while I was writing this book, and it makes me happy to see how much you guys have enjoyed my shit writing, and seeing this grow and reach more people, and the message I tried to convey (most likely not well) reach more and more people. I hope to see you in any other books I write. For one last time, thank you. All of you. It's been one good year, and I hope to be writing for maybe a couple more. Goodbye people.