The Female Titan (Part 2)

Y/N Pov

"I have a plan." Armin said taking out his blade.

"Mikasa, Y/N, and I will exit at the same time, using the original entrance snd that opening. Annie will attack one of us. Use that opportunity to get out from the other exit." Armin said pulling up his hood.

"Y/N, go with Mikasa." Armin said as he ran to the original entrance.

"No, wait. That means if she goes for you, you will surely die." I said to him as he looked back.

"If I die, than it gives time for two of our strongest soldiers to attack her. Also if one of you goes with me, than you will have to worry about protecting me." Armin said determined as I only nodded.

"Wait! You'll die!" Eren yelled as Mikasa put on her coat and put on her hood, as I did my hood.

"If we stay here, we'll all die too." Armin said finally as Eren looked at all of us in disbelief.

"Mikasa, Y/N. Take your positions." Armin commanded us as we followed.

"Right. I'll take the front." I said as we took our positions.

"Mikasa! Y/N! Armin! How can you fight her?! How!?" Eren yelled at us as Mikasa stopped, and I had to because it would be to risky to go completely alone.

"We don't have a choice. The world is cruel." She finished as I signaled her to follow me and she did. We both jumped out at the same time to see Annie step right onto where Eren was.

"Shit! Eren!" I said grappling to a close building. It hurt to do so but I had no choice. Both me and Mikasa rushed at her while she rushed at us, Armin went to see to Eren. Mikasa got grabbed by her as I went up her arm and slashed it apart, as Mikasa slashed her fingers off.

"Annie, I won't let you have Eren!" I heard Mikasa say and she rushed her again. Annie saw Armin trying to help Eren as she started moving towards them. Mikasa immediately rushed towards her nape as Annie swung at her, she dodged and sliced her arm, while I had enough time to dash and slice one of her ankles, but not deep enough as she immediately tried to kick me, so I has to dodge. I saw Mikasa getting hit with tons of rubble as she went to the ground, Annie tried to swing at me with her arm as I barely dodged.

"AHHHH!" I yelled as I went down and also completely sliced her hand off. It was barely dnagling by a few threads. I saw more scouts getting closer as Annie was standing there, healing her ankle, I was swinging around taking as many slashes as I could at her arms, but sha emade it difficult. She than healed her ankle as I went for the other one, she brought her leg up and tried to kick me, she missed but hit some of the buildings, sending a bunch of rubble. I got hit and got pushed onto a building roof as she looked at me before running forward.

Some of the scouts attempted to slash at her, but she killed them immediately. She grabbed ones wire and slammed him against a roof, as she swung her arm, killing another. I saw Mikasa get up and start rushing at Annie again. I got up fast and realized my side got hurt even more. But it didn't matter. I went down and sliced its ankles again as Mikasa sliced the other. Annie came toppling down and onto the ground as more scouts arrived. She than grabbed a scout with  her healed hand and chucked his dead body at us. I evaded and so did Mikasa but it hit a building close to where Armin was. I saw him come flying out of where he was as he looked up at the Female Titan.

"Annie! If you can't kill me this time, you can't make the same bullshit excuse that your bet's just beginning anymore!" Armin yelled as a distraction getting up. Jean than slashed the Annie's hardened hand as Armin ran between her  legs and jumped up, escaping. I followed them and we led her to a specific place, where Hange and some scouts were going to trap her using the hook traps again. She than pulled the first pin and shot her cannon, as everyone did the same. She was than trapped in place and fell over shortly after, as the scouts threw a big net on top of her. Me and Mikasa landed next to each other as Hange got closer to Annie eye and said something, bringing her blade up to her eye. Annie than somehow, swung her leg, breaking a lot of the cannons holding her, allowing her to break free again. I dodged and landed on a roof top with Mikasa and some other scouts as the female got up.

"She broke free?" Mikasa said as she approached the side of the roof.

"We needed more traps." Hange said before ordering all the scouts there.

"Don't let her escape! Follow her!" Hange said as all the remaining scouts jumped off the roofs and dashed towards her. We swung towards her as she tried to swat us, hitting many buildings and sending more debris at us. I dodged most of them and used the bigger pieces to maneuver around, eventually getting close to her again. Mikasa did the same as she rushed upwards and tried to slash the Female Titan again but missed. She went downwards as Annie than kicked her wiring, sending Mikasa back and crashing into the ground. I than slashed the upper part of her shoulder, than quickly dashed down in between her legs and landed next to Mikasa on the ground as Annie kept going forward into a place where there were less buildings, making it hard to fight her.

There was than a loud explosion as I looked up, to see a yellow lightning bolt. Eren transformed. I looked back to see his titan forming before sprinting at the Female Titan, breaking many windows and shaking the ground. He then landing a punch to her face, sending her into a building as Eren roared. Mikasa than got up and looked at Eren's titan as I was kneeling next to her in exhaustion and pain. Eren's titan roared again as it ran at Annie.