Kenny Squad

Y/N Pov

We were all standing on a cliff looking over the cabin with all our equipment as MP's broke down the door to the cabin as the sun was setting. It had only been a few hours but we were all making sure it looked worse rigorously during that time to make sure it looked like we weren't there.

"That was close. If they had caught us. Would they have ripped our nails off?" Connie said as he was looked down at the cabin.

"How did Commander Erwin know that they were heading here?" Armin asked as he turned towards Levi as I was looking down at the cabin still. Not even a week. Now where would we go.

"The government's passed down some new orders. There's been a freeze on all scout activity outside the wall. We're to hand over Eren and Historia." Levi said as we all turned to him. Nifa then spoke.

"Captain, I didn't have time to tell you this but when I left him some MP's came to him." She said as we all looked at her.

"What! Like he's so e kind of criminal?" Hange said loudly as Nifa just nodded.

"They're bringing this fight out into he open. No more working from the shadows." Levi said as the sun was setting more. It would be night soon.

"They're going to protect the secrets of the walls at all costs. But why are they after Eren and Historia exactly? They don't want them dead, so what are they planning?" Hange said as she looked down and rubbed her chin.

"Who knows. But they want these two and they're not being subtle about it. Which makes lingering here dangerous. We'll move Eren and Historia to Trost." Levi said as most of us were in shock.

"We're taking them to the place where Pastor Nick was just murdered?" Moblit questioned as Levi looked at all of us.

"Heading toward the interior would be worse. With Trost in a panic it should be easy to slip in. And if things do go all to hell... we can use these in the city." Levi said as he showed his odm gear.

"We don't know the identity of our enemy yet, but I have an idea of how we can change that. Hange I'm going to need you to lend me some of your squad." Levi said as Hange just nodded.

"No problem. Alright, I'm going after Erwin. Moblit's with me! The rest of you will go with Levi." Hange said as she was going to get on her horse Eren walked up to her.

"Hange! Here. I remembered a conversation Ymir and Bertholdt had. It wrote it down for you. It's all there." Eren said as he handed her a slip of paper and she thanked him before her and Moblit rode off.

Time Skip ——- Next Day

"Try not to stand clustered together. We'll stand out." Levi said as we all walked in the streets of Trost. It was now afternoon as we rode here during the night.

"Eren and Historia, just act normal." Levi finished as we continued to walk.

"Why is the royal flag hanging everywhere?" Connie asked as he looked around.

"Today must be the anniversary of the kings coordination. Once a year they hand out extra rations to celebrate it.

"Of course you know about the rations Sash-" I was saying but I was cut iff by someone standing a top a stage in the town square we were walking past.