The Plan

Y/N Pov

Me, Mikasa, Armin, Eren, and Commander Pixis were all a top the wall as Eren and Armin were talking with the commander, me and Mikasa being silent.

"I'll do it, I don't know if I can but I will. I swear." Eren said to the commander as he was kneeling down. The commander smiled as he spoke patting Eren's shoulders.

"Excellently said, you have the heart of a lion." The commander said as he stood up, turning to face the side of the wal, with all the soldiers.

"Staff officers up! We have a plan to flush out!" The commander yelled from the walls as Armin said something.

"Wait, we- we can't actually be moving forward with this strategy. It's just something I tossed out there."

"I was thinking the same thing. Except, he seems like a guy who knows what he's doing. Has it all under control, like we can't see the forest from the trees but he has a bird's eye view." Eren said as we turned to him, him still sitting down.

"You think so?"

"I do. Either way though we've go a whole other problem to address before we can get your plan off the ground and my gut tells me the commander is keenly aware of it."

"Which would be?"

"Titans, aren't our only foe." Eren said as Armin looked in shock.

The commander then turned to us and spoke, with the other officers behind him. "Look sharp soldiers, the fate of mankind rests on your shoulders." We all stood until we started discussing out to make the plan better, flushing it out.

Pixis took Eren to the edge of the wall, leaving us with the officers.

"Attention!" We heard him yell from a different side of the wall.

"Take note, the blueprint of the Trost recovery operation is this! Our primary objective is to reseal the hole, yes you heard right, whats more is it will be done manually." We looked down to see all the soldiers in shock.

"As for how the task will be done, thats where this fellow comes in, allow me to introduce Cadet Eren Yeager." As the commander said this Eren walked forward and saluted.

"Don't let appearances deceive you. This young man is the successful product of cutting edge science. Fantastic as this may sound, cadet Yeager possess the ability to fabricate and control a titan body at will. Recall the giant boulder about a league from the gate, assuming titan form cadet Yeager will hoist said boulder on his back, slamming it into the hole, and this is where you all come in. You're job will be to defend him, yes, defend a titan against his own kind." The commander yelled as all the soldiers listened.

"We don't have to fight them." Armin said to one of the officers that was looking at the Trost map. Mikasa was just watching Eren.

"What do you mean we don't have to fight them?"

"There's an easier way, sorry I know it's not my place to interrupt, and I mean no disrespect." Armin said as the officer spoke as Mikasa turned to look at us.

"It's alright, just go on with what you were saying."

"Right, thank you sir. See whatever else is going on around them, titans are generally drawn to large groups of people, if enough of us collecting at a corner away from the breach, we could lure the titans out of Eren's path. We could be discrete about moving the boulder. We also won't have to slow his pace while we fight the others off of him. And since the titans will all be in the area, we can pin them off with cannon fire without having casualties of our own. Now I'm not saying we leave Eren defenseless, that would be to risky, we'll need a modest band of elites to act as his bodyguards. There's no way of knowing how many titans will come from the hole while he's trying to patch it up. His security detail with have to be able to handle them."