Operation: Recover Eren (Part 2)

Y/N Pov

We were all chasing after Reiner on our horses as we started getting closer and closer to them.

"Reiner's too slow! We've got him!" Jean yelled as we kept gaining on them.

"I won't hesitate this time. I'll kill them without a thought." Mikasa said as she stared forward.

"If Ymir feels like getting in the way, so much the worse for her. This ends here and now. I swear." Mikasa finished glaring at Reiner as I looked at her concerned. 

"Mikasa, are you okay?" I asked her as she didn't even look at me.

"I'm fine." She bluntly said as we kept moving forward. I looked up and saw steam coming from Ymir's nape as she was holding Historia in her hand. I could hear faint talking as we kept getting closer and closer. 

"Mikasa, are you sure?" I asked her again as she finally looked back at me. She was glaring at me and you could tell there was hate but also determination in her eyes. That was my answer. She quickly looked forward again as I did the same I saw Ymir enter back into her titan as steam stopped coming from her nape. I saw Hannes go in front of the group as he jumped off his horse, pulling taking out his blades, he struck Reiner's ankle but it didn't do anything, causing him to fall to the ground. I quickly jumped off my horse as everyone else did the same as we all latched onto different parts of Reiner. 

I saw Eren with his eyes open as someone else went for him but Ymir quickly grabbed them and tossed them on the ground. I had to take out Ymir first. I quickly unlatched my hook before shooting it at Ymir's face as she didn't notice me until the last second, I quickly propelled myself forward and sliced both of her eyes in one quick slash. I went around her and then grappled back onto Reiner as I saw Mikasa going for Bertholdt and Eren.

"Reiner! Protect us!" I heard Bertholdt yell as he went to Reiner's neck area and Reiner quickly put his hands over them, making Mikasa's blades shatter. I could see Mikasa still on Reiner's hand as she looked into the crevasse between Reiner's fingers. 

"Mikasa! We need to get Ymir off first!" I yelled at her as I could see one of Ymir's eyes had already grown back as she swung at Mikasa. She quickly jumped off pulling new blades. I rushed at Ymir again as I was about to slash her working eye again Historia jumped right in front of my path.

"Y/N! No!" She yelled as I quickly had to divert my anchor. I almost fell to the ground but I barely managed to latch onto Reiner's side and then went up to his head as I looked at Historia with Mikasa already being there.

"You're not going to kill Ymir!" Historia yelled at the both of us as Mikasa glared at the both of them.

"That all depends on her. What'll it be? She can step aside or die, her choice." Mikasa said as Historia looked down before quickly looking back up.

"That's not fair! She'll die if she doesn't go alone with what Reiner and Bertholdt are telling her to do. She's screwed either way!" Historia yelled back at us as Mikasa looked downward.

"Look there's only so many lives I can give a damn about. Cruel. But that's the world our enemies gave us six years ago. Sorry. I don't have any heart strings left for you to tug on. You want compassion? Move on. You want fair? Tough shit. Time wasting. Pick your side Christa. Eren. Or the bitch I'm about to kill." Mikasa finished as Ymir finally regenerated her other eye and went to swing at both of us.