New Levi Squad

Y/N Pov

"Well me and Armin are part of the new Levi squad but I don't know why he called you." I said as Jean looked over at me.

"He might just need more people in the squad. I don't know." He said as we kept walking as I just sighed. We finally arrived in H.Q. at the spot Levi told us to meet him and there was Historia, Eren, Mikasa, Sasha, Connie, Petra, and lastly, Levi.

"Did you guys drop off the kids?" Levi asked us as I simply nodded.

"Okay. Now the reason I called all of you brats here was to tell you our plans. You are all the new Levi squad as I decided to make it bigger and add Jean and Connie. Petra will help be an instructor for you guys as well but she won't be in the field. We will be moving into a remote cabin outside of Trost. You guys have ten minutes before we move out with Hange and her squad. Go pack." Levi said as he started to walk away.

"Meet at the stables." He finally said as he walked off.

"Oh come onnnnnn, I was about to go take a nap after this." Jean complained as we all started to head towards our rooms. 

"Hey Y/N, do you think once we get to the cabin, you could teach how to fight better at hand to hand?" Eren asked me as he walked next to me. I just shrugged.

"Sure-"

"No. You won't" I heard Mikasa say from behind me with Sasha, who was eating a potato.

"Why Mikasa? You're not my mom, and if he's willing to teach me then why not?" Eren asked as Mikasa just looked at him.

"He could easily injure your and he's also still injured." Mikasa said as we neared our room.

"Come on, he's fine. You're fine right?" Eren said as I just nodded, making Mikasa look at me from the side as I was in the middle of them.

"Look, Mikasa. I'm fine and I'm willing to train him if we have time." I said as I walked towards the door, gripping the handle.

"We can discuss this later, we already wasted three minutes getting here so we should pack." I said swinging the door open and walking in first. I quickly grabbed all of my clothes which was just some shirts, pants and underwear, along with my hoodie which I was already wearing and my eyepstch. I was able to fit all of it into a simple backpack as I was he first done, with Mikasa following quickly behind me, then Eren and finally Sasha.

"Sasha do you need that much food?" I heard Eren asked as I looked back and saw Sasha's bag overflowing with rations, bread, and other stuff. 

"You know we'll have food at the cabin." I said as she just nodded, still not caring as she took out a piece of bread. 

"She's not going to listen." Mikasa said as we reached the stables and we were the first group.

Time Skip ----- At the Cabin

We arrived at the cabin earlier in the morning and the sun had fully risen by now. I was carrying a couple crates full of odm gear, gas, and more resources we would need with Jean carrying two bags of food with Sasha behind him. 

"Y/N, are you sure you can carry all of that? It's really damn heavy." Jean said as I just nodded. 

"I'm fine. Just open the door already." I said as Jean looked at me before turning around and turning the doorknob. We all entered with me being last as they set down the bags.