The Battle For Trost (Part 4)

Y/N Pov

"Armin come on." I said as I signalled for Mikasa to follow me, with Connie doing the same. I grabbed Armin's wrist as we heard the titan roar in the distance, having killed another.

"No. I have an idea." Armin said pulling away, causing us to all stop.

"Only Mikasa and Y/N can do this well, Connie you can support. This may sound crazy but I think the titan could be useful."

"Wait you mean the titan?" Connie said to Armin as he continued.

"He only attacks his own kind, he seems to have no interest in us, what if we can somehow steer him to h.q. to take out the other titans, look we know he already took out one other titan already. We can use him as a weapon."

"How do we steer that thing?" 

"Something tells me that he's going on instinct. If you kill the titans he's fighting now, he will go look for more leading him straight to h.q. We're not steering him so much as luring him. I think it'll work, I ready do."

"You're telling us to go off a thought?! We're risking our two best soldiers just to go off an ide-"

"Connie, Armin's right, if we don't try everyone will die." 

"It's worth a shot." Mikasa spoke up.

"It's better to go off Armin's gut feeling then to wait around to get slaughtered. If there's a decent shot why not take it."

"So basically we recruit a titan?" Connie asked

"Exactly." 

"If we screw this up we'll look like morons."

"If we don't look at all the lives we'll save."

"We have to go." I said finishing the conversation before leaping off the building, with Mikasa right behind me as Connie followed.

The three of us all flew around killing the titans the muscular titan wasn't occupied with as it looked at the base. I was the other cadets arrive at the base as I saw them enter in through the windows, with many of them getting eaten.

I was killing even more titans around the titan as it got closer and closer to h.q. It got closer as it roared at the titans that were looking through a wall as it jumped and punched them both down and away from the base. It roared again as Mikasa, Connie, me and Armin who was on my back entered through the windows.

"Mikasa you're-" Jean was interrupted by Connie.

"Woah that was a close one. I almost ran out of gas." Connie said as Mikasa looked at Jean and I just looked outside with Armin.

"You- I- Am I dreaming this or what?" Jean said as he walked up to us.

"Armin you're a genius!" Connie said interrupting Jean again while patting Armin's back.

"Look we found an abnormal who has something against its own kind, and look the best part is he doesn't care about any of us." Connie said while pointing at the titan. As the titan walked forward towards the other titans.

"That's right! That titan is our ticket out of here!" Connie said as the other cadets looked at him in surprise.

"You're out of your mind. A titan isn't going to help us. This isn't going to work." Jean said looking at Connie.