Warriors

Y/N Pov

I quickly snuck past two more guards as they walked past. I quickly snuck into a tent as there was a desk with two drawers. I quickly took out a document that I had made earlier and slid it on the table with some other documents. I quickly snuck out of the port as I quickly ran away. 

Time Skip ----- 1 Week

I arrived back at the same port where I put the documents a week ago. That means my plan worked.

Flashback

I had forged two different documents. One for Marley, one for Aidni. I was going to sneak into one of the leading officers tents in a port controlled by Aidni. I was gonna slip one of these documents saying that Marley was planning to take control over the area between Marley and Paradis, giving them an advantage in naval warfare. Since the Mideast Alliance, including Aidni have one of the strongest naval armies in the world, they wouldn't let this happen. The other document I was going to give to one of the Marleyan officers saying that I got it from a camp in the Mideast. It said that the Mideast Alliance was planning to invade via the sea through that space between Marley and Paradis. By the timing I get the documents to the different places and they send out their ships, I hope that the ships will intercept each other and go to war. Blocking passage from Paradis to Marley, so the scouts won't be able to get to Marley. That's my plan anyway. If they come here without a plan then... the island will get destroyed. We need to buy as much time as possible. I know Eren wants more time... to find another solution.

End of Flashback

"Mr. Ulrich Aoki." I heard as I was snapped out of my daze.

"You seem to be staring into nothing." A blond man with glasses said to me.

"You must be Mr. Yeager. I've heard a lot about you and your titan. Many called you 'boy wonder'." I said offering my hand to him which he took.

"And you must be the Eldian sniper from Hizaru." He said as I stood up.

"Yes. That is correct." I said as I did a small bow to him.

"Have you been informed of why we're here?" He said as I shook my head. No one told me anything actually. No report.

"We're here because this is the port where the Mideast sent their battleships. Since that battle ended recently, we were told to take out this port. So they have nowhere to dock." He explained to me as I nodded. 

"You'll be tasked with taking out the soldiers manning the anti titan artillery here." He said again as I nodded again. There are three different anti titan cannons. About eighteen people. All armed and almost right next to each other.

"After you take out those cannons, the warrior unit will utterly destroy this port and any soldiers within it. This operation is of high priority to Marley. Do not fail." Mr. Yeager said to me as he walked away before turning around again.

"Get ready soon. You'll be sent out." He said to me as he left. I let out a quiet sigh as he left. This is gonna be quite the operation.

Time Skip

I had found a small hole I could sneak into the base from the side, next to the first cannon. I snuck up as it was on a platform with three of them standing on top. One for aiming, one for firing, and one for reloading. The other three were stationed around. I can't make too much noise when taking them out. I don't want to attract the entire base. I pulled out my knife as I quietly snuck up close to the first person. Just behind some boxes. I quickly jumped over the box as I covered the guys mouth and stabbed him in the chest and then stabbed his neck. I quietly placed his body on the ground as I went under the platform with the turret on top. I don't know why they made it like this. The two other guy were talking while sitting on two boxes. I quickly grabbed one guy and slit his throat as I punched the other guy before he could say or do anything, leaving him stunned. I grabbed his face and smashed his face into the ground behind the boxes as I took my knife and stabbed his chest and twisted while covering his mouth until the guy stopped moving. I left his body on the ground as I took the other dead guy and hid his body with the other guy. I quietly snuck up onto the platform as one guy was trying to sleep while the other two were playing a card game. These guys... really don't take their jobs seriously don't they. I quietly went up to the two guys while hiding behind the seat for the artillery cannon. The other guy was sleeping in the chair. I quickly uncovered myself as I rushed at the two. Before they could do anything I already stabbed one in the throat as I pulled it out and immediately chucked it at the other guy, hitting him straight in the forehead. I stepped over him and pulled the knife out and slit his throat. I walked over top of the other guy sleeping. I feel bad for him. He's just trying to rest. I snapped his neck in one quick movement before he could really open his eyes. I... don't want to do this anymore... I... can't... 

I hid all the bodies as I just... have to do this two more times.

Time Skip

 I had finally taken out the final artillery as I snuck back out of the base. They should be looking down from a hill. I hid behind a boulder before giving them the signal. Just waving my arms in the air. I saw Magath's glint of his scope. He knows. I looked up at the sky as I saw the barrel flying through the sky. As it got lower toward the port, all the soldiers looked up at it. I saw a person jump out of it as they slashed their hand with a knife. Yellow lightning struck where he was in the air as a titan fell onto the port as it was covered in armor plating. Reiner Braun. That piece of shit. He landed on one of the buildings as rumbling starting coming from my right as I looked over to see the jaw and the cart running towards the base. Do this base really take all the titan shifters Marley has? I saw the beast titan also walking towards the base. Reiner started destroying the buildings as the jaw and cart started tearing the soldiers apart. By the time they were done, it was just the actual part where the ships docked. I saw the beast walking closer as he picked up some rocks and chucked them at the dock as it got destroyed. So... This is the power of the titans. The power of Marley's warriors against the world. This... is the true terror of the titans.