Orvud District

Y/N Pov

"Get your ass up Eren!" I yelled as I cracked open the last part of his hardened nape. 

"I don't want to do this all day!" He finally slid out as his eyes opened he looked around.

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled as I grabbed him and brought him down from his titan.

"Not bad Eren. Even after we cut you from it, the titan hasn't disappeared. This could be a game changer." Levi said as we all looked up at his titan.

"I almost forgot. Listen. Before I transformed, I drank from a bottle that said armor." Eren said as we all circled around him.

"Gotcha. So that's all you needed to pull it off. This time you did it easily. You saved all our lives. You came up with and built everything we see here in the blink of an eye. It isn't exactly pretty but, I can see its potential. I bet the walls were made this way too." Levi said as he looked at Eren and crouched down to his level.

"Guess what. This means we finally have a real shot at plugging the hole in wall Maria. It took a lot to get here. Took long detours, watched friends die, but as ugly as its been, look at the position we're in now." Levi said as Eren kept looking at me for some reason.

"Captain! We've secured an exit sir!" Sasha yelled as she was being lowered down by rope with Connie.

"Hange's fine! Armin and Moblit too." He yelled as they reached the floor, Sasha ran over to Eren with Connie as Sasha dropped down to the ground.

"We're all safe thanks to you! But to be honest, when I saw you stumbling like a drunk and wailing like a baby I thought we were screwed! You looked like an idiot and our fate was in your hands. Quit your bawling! Have some dignity! That's what I was thinking anyway." She said as she looked up and smiled awkwardly. 

"Let's go. We have a bigass titan to catch." Levi said as Sasha got up and led us to the exit. We had to climb up the ropes they were lowered on and once we reached the surface, Armin helped us up.

"Hey. Here." Armin said as he offered a hand to Eren as he was brought up. We all looked over at the mass of steam on the ground as there was loud rumbling. It was the titan which I assume was Rod. It was dragging itself on the ground as a scout road up to us.

"Captain Levi! You're all safe! We'll get you carts." A little later some scouts rode to us with carts and horses as we all got on and started following the titan. We met up with Erwin as he and Levi talked.

"Erwin."

"Anyone hurt?"

"Yeah. Hange took a hit."

"Doesn't look too serious. You've all done excellent work." Erwin said as he looked at all of us .

"I've got a slew of things to report but first..." 

"Anything on that titan?"

"It's Rod Reiss." Levi answered as Erwin's eyes widened.

"Look forward to hearing your thoughts on this, commander." Levi said as Levi turned his horse around.

"Times short. We can't afford to stand here and chat. Head back to the wall." Erwin said as he started moving away.