Raid On Liberio (Part 2)

Y/N Pov

As all the scouts swarmed Porco, machine gun fire came from behind us, saving Porco. It was Pieck and her Panzar unit. She began mowing down our soldiers as we were forced to duck away. Suddenly a bright light was seen as another hardened spike from the war hammer pierced Eren as he barely blocked it from stabbing into his nape.

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled as more rumbling could be heard. Zeke. So this battle will finally, truly begin. 

"Kill all of them. Don't let them escape. " Zeke ordered in his titan as Porco and Pieck stood next to him.

"Stay alive. That's an order!" Order Levi said as he drew his blades. Both sides rushed at each other as Levi faced Zeke. Pieck kept trying to gun down us as Porco rushed and tried to kill us. Mikasa launched her final thunderspear into the crystal as it did nothing. The titans managed to hold us back as they covered each other. This would be a hard fight. We were forced to retreat as I saw Porco come out of his titan halfway. Eren tried to bite the crystal, but only broke his jaw. Eren got out of his titan and jumped down, transforming again and grabbing the crystal. Zeke then threw rocks everywhere in front of him, breaking our cover.

"I'm not here to fight you Eren! I have another opponent! Let's have our rematch Levi! Come on, show yourself! You're running out of time right?!" Zeke yelled as we all stayed hidden. I used my instinct as I saw the commander and, Gabi?! Falco?! What are they still doing here in a warzone?! They have to leave, now! If they don't-

There was a bright light coming from the port as it illuminated the dark sky. It sent a massive shockwave as a yellow lightning bolt struck down, making the explosion bigger. It made a gigantic mushroom cloud as more shockwaves reached us. Armin. Good job. You've eliminated the port and their reinforcements.

Porco then rushed at us as both me and Mikasa drew out blades. Ready to defend Eren. Levi toppled Zeke. Making it seem like he was killed. Using a grenade as cover to take Zeke. The rest of the scouts rushed at Pieck as she struggled to defend with her Panzar unit. Everyone shot their thunderspears at her as her titan body was engulfed in flames. Her titan body was destroyed. The scouts rushed to finish off Pieck. I'm sorry. I betrayed you all. You were good comrades. Porco ran around Eren as me and Mikasa finally engaged, attempting to slice his limbs. Porco attacked Eren as he tried to defend but with Porco's speed, it was hard. I flew in and spun with my blades, making Porco retreat as he looked at me. His eyes widened. He must have realized who I was. His titan roared at us as it climbed the war hammer's old spike.

"It's fast. Much faster then Ymir's jaw titan." Mikasa said as we stared each other down. There was a scratch mark on the crystal. As we were fighting off the jaw, the blimp finally came into view. Following the light path. Porco rushed again as me and Mikasa finally slashed off all his limbs. I slashed his jaw open allowing Eren to easily grab him. He threw Porco to the ground as his body tumbled from the force. He was unable to retaliate because of his jaw being sliced and his limbs missing. Eren shoved the crystal in his mouth as he raised him above his head, crushing the crystal in Porco's mouth. It started to crack and break as all we could do was watch. It eventually broke apart as the war hammer's body was turned into liquid. Eren drank it all as his eyes shined again. He gained the war hammer. Next is the jaw. Eren started to smash Porco into the ground.

"Reiner! Help us!" I heard Gabi scream from somewhere as we all looked around. 

"You have to save Galliard! He's about to get eaten!" Gabi screeched as there was a stir in the ground.

"You hear me! Help us!" She screamed again.

"Reiner! Reiner!" Both Gabi and Falco were now screaming as I activated my instinct. I saw which building they were in. I... can't kill kids. Eren was about to eat Porco as there was one last lightning bolt on the battlefield. Reiner appeared in his titan form but with much less armor then usual. He must be exhausted.

Both Reiner and Eren rushed at each other as Reiner missed his attack, his jaw getting smashed by one of Eren's punches

Both Reiner and Eren rushed at each other as Reiner missed his attack, his jaw getting smashed by one of Eren's punches. Eren pushed Reiner back but he managed to grab Porco. Dust blew everywhere as Eren finally came out of his titan. He was pale and had a bloody nose.

"Eren!" Mikasa said as she landed on his titan. 

"Seems to be this fights over. We've used the last of our strength. As for Reiner, I can't exactly kill him at this point." Eren said as he stood.

"Okay fine. Then let's go back home." Mikasa said as Eren turned slowly away.

"See you later, Reiner." He said as I grabbed him as we zipped up to the blimp.

"Guard the ship from any hostiles below! If you've still got ammo then now's the time to use it!" Jean ordered us all as we all went into the blimp except for a few soldiers. We got to the blimp as Armin opened the door and let us in.

"Well aren't you a filthy sight." Levi said walking up to Eren.

"Looks like you fell into a pile of shit. Eren." Levi said with disdain in his voice as he glared at Eren.

"Captain Levi." Was all Eren said before he kicked Eren into the wall. Mikasa was going to help him but I managed to block her. By the look I gave her, she backed down. Two soldiers pointed their guns at Eren as Levi walked up to him. 

"This takes me back Eren. You have a real kickable face you know that? Once you're tied up. I'd like to have a little chat." Levi said as Eren only stared at the ground.

"That's fine by me. But I explained everything in the letters I wrote. Did you not understand them?" Eren said as he looked up at the captain. 

"Tsk. I know that face. I used to see it on the rotten shits in the underground. Never thought I'd see it on you. Cheer up. Everything went just like you wanted." Levi said.

"You come here too you little shit." Levi said looking back at me. I sighed before I walked up to him.

"Cap-" Was all I could say before he kicked me sharply in the jaw.

"That's what you get for abandoning us." Was all he said as I groaned.

"I didn't want to. I just had-"

"Don't give me that bullshit excuse." He said as he kicked my groin this time. 

"At least you follow orders better than this shithead. Good work." He said after that offering me a hand. I didn't expect praise from Levi after getting kicked twice.

"Now go in the other room. I have some shit to deal with." Levi said as I nodded. Mikasa looked like she was going to kill Levi but I ignored it. I walked into the other room as the others were celebrating the 'victory'. But from the corner of my ear I heard something. Someone climbing on the blimp. I activated my instinct as I looked in that direction. Gabi- 

"GET DOWN!" I yelled at everyone but they didn't have enough time as Gabi rolled into the airship and shot one round. We all looked over to see who she shot. My eyes widened. I could feel tears brimming my eyes. My breathe started to increase as everything seemed to slow down. Sasha... no...