Traitors (Part 3)

Y/N Pov

"RRRRAAAAAARRRRR!!!" Eren's titan screamed as it launched a punch into Reiner's face, sending them both downwards faster. I was hanging on the wall with my shoulder still dislocated as I looked up to see the Colossal. These enemies of humanity. The titans that killed so many people. The titans that took so many lives away from us were in our midsts the entire time. I thought of them as friends, and allies. And I let them do this. I could have ended it all, killed then on the spot, sliced their heads off, and I would have killed these traitors. I let them live. I failed.

"Squad one you're with me! We have to deal with the Armored titan!" I heard Hange yell as people jumped down from a top the wall. I looked down again to see Eren punching Reiner in the face but he didn't even flinch. He took punch after punch to the face by Eren but it had no effect. I saw Mikasa swing down and attempt to slash his armor but her blades just broke. Shit. What could we do if our blades didn't work. Reiner then in one punch, sent Eren flying through some trees and onto the ground as Mikasa landed on Reiner's shoulder. Why am I being so useless right now. I looked at my shoulder and grabbed it with my other arm as I prepared to put it back. I groaned in pain and had to close my eyes from the pain as I pushed my shoulder back into place and then I could hear a pop. I could now use my arm again but it still hurt like hell.

I looked back down to see Eren laying on the ground and Mikasa hopelessly hitting Reiner's armor with her broken blade. I quickly jumped down and latched onto a tree and swung around. I got close enough to Reiner to be able to latch onto his head and I landed on his head, holding onto his hair as he kept moving forward towards Eren. I pulled my blades and struck the top of Reiner's head, hoping it wasn't armored underneath but I was wrong. My blades broke on impact with the armor under his hair as I was barely holding on as I looked forward to see Eren getting up slowly, his face still steaming as his titan let out another roar as I quickly jumped off and latched onto another tree as Eren punched Reiner in the face but he quickly countered with a punch, throwing Eren through the air. Eren got up after being on the ground for some time as he faced Reiner again. He sent a punch at Reiner but he quickly fainted it and dodged Reiner's attack, moving under his arm and grabbed Reiner, doing a technique Annie did?

Flashback ----- During Training

We were doing hand-to-hand combat as I was training with Connie.

"Come on, you don't have anything on me!" Connie said loudly as he was slowly moving to the side with his hands in a weird pose. His left hand was in front with his hand facing upward and his elbow bent and his right hand, behind his back with his hand forming a weird claw shape, with him being turned to the side. We were both slowly moving in a circle as I facepalmed.

"Connie, why are your arms like that."

"Be-Because it's a good stance!" Connie said slightly offended as I facepalmed again.

"Connie, you have an opening right here." I said as I quickly moved sideways before sending one punch at his chest which was wide open, which sent him onto the ground.

"H-how?! How do you move so fast! I didn't even see you and I'm on the ground!" Connie basically yelled as I just looked down at him before offering a hand. Once I pulled Connie up, I heard a familiar voice yell as I turned around, I saw Eren getting pushed to the ground by Annie, using her technique. As he landed on the ground I could hear him and Annie talking as they struggled on the ground before I saw Reiner fly through the air as Annie moved, he landed on Eren. Connie quickly ran forward with me following behind him slowly as I saw Mikasa slowly walk up.