Battle Of Heaven And Earth (Part 2)

Y/N Pov

"Why? Why must this happen?" Mikasa said quietly behind us as Armin turned fully to face Eren. The hallucigenia started spewing out this gas that quickly climbed up the mountain the fort sat on. 

"This smoke's coming from that shining thing!" Gabi called out as the smoke enveloped the area.

"Did it die?" Mikasa asked.

"No... this is not a smell of a dead titan." Connie said as he had a realization.

"Isn't this... the same thing as in Ragako?" Connie said as we were all shocked.

"Mikasa! Y/N! Pieck! Get on Falco and leave!" Levi ordered us.

"Huh? What are you... talking about?" Pieck asked as she heard what we were talking about.

"I'm sure Ackerman and anyone with titan power won't be affected. You should know what we need to do better than anyone here!" Levi said as Pieck was in shock.

"No way... this is... just too much-"

"Hurry!" Levi cut off Pieck as Falco quickly transformed as we got on and flew into the sky.

"No! Dad! Dad!" Pieck yelled as I held her back, she was in shock. Falco let out a roar filled with sorrow as we flew forward. Armin and Eren still slowly approached each other. There were a ton of lightning strikes behind us as all the Eldians were turned into pure titans. They all started to make their way toward the edge as they jumped off, rushing with the hallucigenia toward Reiner as he held it back alone. 

"I need to help Armin!" I said as I was going to transform, there was another lightning strike behind us. But much larger than the rest. Another titan stood. The hallucigenia must have used the last of its power to summon one last titan. Ymir's titan.

"Is that another titan!" Mikasa said in shock as I grit my teeth. 

"I'll go take on that titan! Go help Armin!" I called out as I was going to transform, Mikasa spoke.

"You better come back alive Y/N."

"I'll try my best."

"Don't try. Just... come back." Mikasa said as I nodded.

"Then do one thing for me." I said quickly as she looked at me.

"If I'm gone or not, after all of this, throw that scarf away." I said as I quickly cut my palm as I jumped from Falco's titan. Armin has to handle Eren alone. I'll take on the other. I transformed mid air as I fell down to the ground in front of the titan. Reiner was barely holding back the hallucigenia behind me as Armin faced off against Eren. Pieck and Annie also transformed to help Reiner. I don't know if this is really your will Ymir, to be here and fight, or if you were forced by the hallucigenia summoning you here. It doesn't matter. I have to do this either way! I rushed to Ymir's titan as I let out a roar. She tried to block my fist, but it punched right through one of her arms as I was going to punch her again, she grabbed my head as she bit my neck, pushing me back. I quickly grabbed her head as I tried to pull it apart, but it was sturdy. She kept punching me in the stomach as she finally let go of my neck just to punch me hard in the face. I felt parts of my face crack off as I used the momentum from her punch to punch her downward into the ground. She caught herself as she got back up and lunged at me as I grabbed her arm, but she headbutt me making me stagger back as she punched me again, and again. I kept taking hits until I found an opening and I quickly kicked her away. I slowly walked up to her as she struggled to get up with one arm. I stomped on her nape multiple times as her blood exploded around the area. She was dead, now I just need to help Armin. Eren was beating Armin as he clearly had the upper hand. He hardened his fist as he punched Armin. I quickly jumped over the pure titans as I started running towards them. Eren and Armin were locked in battle as I saw Falco flying closer to them. The others flew in closer as Eren punched Armin, sending pieces of his titan at them, but they quickly jumped off as they moved towards Eren. Levi then sent a thunder spear at Eren's mouth as Mikasa was going to move in and end this all, she paused. What is she doing! She was floating in the air clutching her head as the thunder spear blew up Eren's teeth. She was quickly brought back to reality as Eren swung at her and Armin, as she barely dodged but her wire was hit by Eren's hand, sending her flying. Armin tried to grab her but missed as Eren punched him again. Levi was forced to get back onto Falco because of his injuries while Mikasa was flying through the air, unable to do anything.