Returning... Home

Y/N Pov

"Sasha!" I yelled as Jean was about to shoot Gabi, who was about to shoot Jean. Falco shoved Gabi out of the way saving both of them. The rest of the scouts yelled in anger as they rushed at the two kids. I immediately covered her wound with my hands as I reached into her body to pull the bullet out.

"Connie get me anything to cover the wound! Now!" I yelled at Connie as he obliged. Jean ran up beside me as Sasha was barely breathing.

"Sasha! Sasha stay with us! I yelled at her as she muttered something.

"You're so loud." She muttered as I started to hyperventilate. Connie handed me the bandages as I wrapped them around her. She was still barely alive. 

"Me-meat." Were the last words she said as I finished wrapping the bandages around her chest. Her blood was covering my hands. It's all my fault. I was too late. I failed.

"Just stay with us. Please Sasha." Connie said as her eyes started to close. 

"Lobov is dead. They shot him and climbed aboard using his odm gear. I'll toss them outside." Floch said as I got up and walked in front of him.

"Give them to me." I said as Floch glared at me.

"You spent almost a year with them. You aren't-"

"Give them to me." I said again as Floch didn't waver.

"You are probably emotionally connected with them-"

"This is your last chance Floch. Give. Them. To. Me." I said as I activated my instinct. He still didn't waver.

"Tossing kids out of an airship won't do anything to stop this killing." Jean said as he slammed the wall of the airship.

"They killed-" As Floch was talking I punched him in the face with all of my force. Everyone else was looking at me as Floch's nose was already disfigured.

"Hey! Why are you attacking your comrade-" One of the scouts yelled at me as I turned to look at him. He stopped talking immediately when I glared at him. 

"Disobey me again Floch. I dare you." I said into his ear as he struggled to get up. I grabbed Falco and Gabi as I walked into the other room. 

"Let go of me! You haven't defeated us yet you filthy island devils! You might have killed Zeke but not his spirit! We'll carry his will forward! We'll kill you all-" Gabi was screaming until she looked at my face.

"Mr. Ulrich- no. You're Y/N. Y/N L/N." She said as she glared at me. The others were tying them up while I was holding them.

"What do we do with them Y/N." Floch said as he had bandages over his nose. He really didn't care that I broke his nose did he.

"I'll kill you Y/N! I'll kill you and make you suffer as much as we did! I will hunt you into hell! I'll kill you all!" Gabi yelled as I glared down at her.

"Tell this to the one who planned this all! I'll kill all of you island devils and make you pay for what you did!" Gabi screamed again as I looked down at her.

"I'll bring you to him. Tell him yourself Gabi." I said as she was staring at me with pure hatred in her eyes.

I opened the door without knocking as I heard Levi talk.