Battle For Shiganshina (Part 3)

Y/N Pov

The colossal started to slowly walk toward the wall as it threw more debris.

"Oh no. Look at all those houses in the sky. One of them could be yours. Right Eren? How does it feel to have your own roof over your head again- get itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!" Connie yelled as you could tell he was in distress just by the way he talked.

"Sasha, could you smack him for me." Jean said as Sasha hit Connie over the head with a thunder spear.

"It looks like Bertholdt doesn't know our location." Mikasa said as we all looked up at the colossal.

"You're right. He's just scattering burning debris to turn Shiganshina into a sea of flames." Armin said as more debris fell near us.

"Armin! We really need your orders about now!"

"Yeah! What do we do!" Connie and Sasha were in more distress than before as we all looked over at Armin.

"Jean, can you take over for me?" Armin said as his voice quavered.

"What?"

"I don't know what to do. I'm worried I'll screw up. I made a mistake thinking we could talk to Bertholdt and look at where it got us. Please Jean, you're better suited for this." Armin said as he looked scared, Jean looked down at Armin as he grit his teeth.

"Move! Make for the river! Everyone aboard Eren! Conserve your gas!" Jean said as we all got onto Eren.

"Eren. At some point we'll have to get Bertholdt's attention. Until then, we'll need to stay out of sight." Jean said as he looked over at Armin.

"Hey Armin, I'm okay with judgment calls, but I don't have some genius plan to get us out of this. In the end you're the one we're going to be counting on." Jean said as Armin looked distressed as we were all on Eren, hiding behind a house. 

"Y/N, could you use your new blood focus ability? We need to see what happened to the rest of the scouts and that bastard Reiner." Jean asked as I nodded. I focused all my energy into my eyes as I felt the calm sensation go through my body again as I looked through the buildings and walls.

Flashback

"So the ability that Reiss told you you have is that you can focus all your energy onto one of your five senses, allowing it to become very powerful?" Hange asked as I nodded.

"We should run some experiments! What should we call it? How good can you make your senses? What if you tried to spread out the ability to all your senses at the same time? Oh, I have so many questions. Well, let's start with a name. Hmmmm." Hange kept talking as I sat there awkwardly.

"How about... blood focus?" She asked as I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"Blood focus?"

"Yeah! Because the ability runs in your bloodline, with your eyes turning into a glowing blood red when you use it and focus because you have to focus all your energy into the sense. Does that make any sense?" She asked as I didn't have anything to say.

"Then it's settled! Your new ability is called blood focus!"

Flashback End