Other Side of the Sea

Y/N Pov

The boat finally docked in Hizaru as the sun was rising. We all slowly walked down the ramp.

"You will be brought to specialized training grounds. You said you wanted to be trained in infiltration, so we'll get our best soldiers to train you. We will ost likely not see each other ever again after this. War is deadly. As you know. Even prodigies have a high chance of death." Kiyomi said whilst glaring at me. 

"Thank you. Again." I said as I did a small bow again.

"Mr. Kotoru will bring you to the training grounds. Goodbye, for now. Remember your promise." Kiyomi said as she walked away with her guards and the rest of her subordinates. We started walking through the town as he didn't say a word. Everyone was staring at me as well. They must know who I am. Mrs. Kiyomi must have sent a message to Hizaru early. I kept my focus on where we were going and not the people as I looked at the city. It was beautiful. 

We were walking for a while before we finally reached our destination

We were walking for a while before we finally reached our destination. It was a training area just like the training area at Paradis when we were in the training regiment. 

"You'll be trained here on more modern tactics for war. After that you'll be sent out to fight for Marley. Good luck." Mr. Kotoru said as he quickly walked away leaving me at the gate as it opened. Two guards walked out as they both glared at me. 

"You must be Y/N L/N. Mrs. Kiyomi has already informed us. Get in. Now." One guard said as I quickly walked into the gates. 

1 Month Later

I sprinted through the muddy forest with all my equipment on me, plus some weights on my legs. My training was accelerated because I needed to get into Marley as quickly as I could and I've already been trained for a couple years. The test me, and a few other soldiers were going through was sprinting through a swamp while the higher ups shot at us. With fake guns. (Like airsoft guns) If we were hit, we'd have to restart and the track took almost eight hours to finish. I activated my abilities multiple times throughout the course as I was running. I could feel where the soldiers were stationed to shoot at us using my ability so I could easily avoid them. I just kept running and running even though I was exhausted, if we stopped then there would be a penalty. I finally saw the end of the tree line which was our finish. Finally. I passed through the tree line as the commander was there along with our trainers. I stepped out of the mud as I collapsed to the ground with all the equipment on. 

"Good job L/N. You're first." The commander said to me as I wiped a bunch of sweat off my face. 

"You're the first soldier to finish training in a month. The soldier with the record before you finished in a month and a half." The commander said to me as I was breathing very hard. 

"Get up. Take all the equipment off as well." The commander said as I quickly obliged even though I almost collapsed when I stood. 

Time Skip