Retaking Trost

Y/N Pov

We were running with the Garrison members as the guy at the front, the guy that called me and Mikasa to be in his squad spoke.

"Lets get this straight right now. Whatever you are, all I care about is you getting that rock in place. Can we count on you?"

"Yes sir. I won't let you down" Eren responded as we kept running. I was running on the right of Eren as Mikasa ran up to his left.

"You absolutely sure-" Mikasa spoke as she ran up to Eren as he got annoyed again.

"Mikasa. Stop asking." I said plainly as she just glared at me.

"How is this any of your business?"

"Because I see Eren as a little brother, if he says he is sure, you have to believe him stop questioning him. Also it is very annoying." 

The  one of the garrison members, a girl with white hair ran up between us.

"Look now is not the time to be playing house."

"It isn't like that." Mikasa almost responded immediately as the other guy spoke.

"Look, I'm gonna say what we're all thinking here, the fact that the fate of all mankind depends on a little brat like you really doesn't make me hopeful." He said as Mikasa started glaring at him.

"All of you stop it right now. We are about to be in range of the giant boulder. I'm not seeing any titans near by, the decoy strategy must be doing the trick." The guy at the front said as we got close to the giant boulder. 

"Something I want you to be aware of Yeager, make no mistake, more than a few of our comrades are going to die today trying to pull this off. Their bloods on your hands." The girl in the middle of us said as Eren looked at her with surprise.

"I'm talking friends, captains, lieutenants, pions. Yes they are soldiers, they all prepare to die. But remember, everyone of them is a flesh and blood person. Everyone of them has hopes, dreams, fears. Everyone of them has a name. They're not pawns, they're people. Some have been living together like family since their cadet years. This may well be the end of them. Whole families snuffed out in a moment. Whatever you think your mission is Yeager, your first and foremost concern today is making sure their deaths mean something. Whatever happens, you keep that lodged in your mind. Take everything that comes with deadly seriousness." 

"Right." Eren responded as she finished, we got close enough in range of the boulder to jump down, as we all swung closer and closer. As the girl from before shot up a flare, signaling the operation had begun. Then Eren got the closest, biting his hand as lightning shot down from the sky.

Eren's titan emerged from the lightning as it let out a ear piercing roar as the rest of the elite squad landed on the roofs around him. Thats when the titan turned aroun and looked me straight in the eyes as it started walking towards me.

"Eren what are you doing?" I said cautiously as it then sent a punch at me, I managed to dodge and land on a different roof, where Mikasa was.

"What is he doing?"

"I dom't know, he just attacked you." As Eren turned around looking at me and Mikasa. It then rushed at both of us, I reacted quick enough to dodge without getting hit but Mikasa wasn't exactly, she dodged but go pushed to the side, hitting a chimney.